The Resistance: The Plot Thickens: Game 3

Well it’s not just about trying to get a safe team, but also creating a paper trail that can lead back to the spies.

It seems like Blips’ idea would cripple the team. None of the resistance have any idea of anyone’s role, so how are we going to know who to vote for? Since it will be random, we will almost assuredly associate ourselves with at least one spy:
(4/9) 44% * (3/8) 38% (two spies) = 17%
(4/9) 44% * (5/8) 62% (one spy) = 27%
(5/9) 56% * (4/8) 50% (one spy) = 28%

Assuming everyone votes for themselves, then they have a 72% chance of voting for at least one spy and 17% of voting for two.

This game is about information and you’re going to pretty much annihilate anything we might learn from mission 1. Because we’ll statistically expect everyone to vote for spies and give everyone the same excuse for why they did. What team actually wins is just as likely to be due to the random choices of players as spy manipulation so I don’t think that helps either.

lantz you are going to ruin this game with logic.

I shall give the following cards away.
aeneas-Overheard Conversation
Aaron Sofaer-No Confidence
Josemas-Overheard Conversation

aeneas: Whose conversation would you like to overhear: NyimaR or Thongsy?

Josemas: Whose conversation would you like to overhear: Thongsy or Blips?

You guys could check your status on me since I’m leading this first mission, but I’m not a spy. Though I hope neither of you are either and hopefully not Aaron or else this might be a repeat of the last Resistance cell I was in. As for who goes on the Mission, I do not know yet. I might just roll a dice since I have no clue who’s who. But I probably wait till I hear the results of the overheard conversations.

Dave, Dave, Dave.

Why you no making sense so suddenly? Perhaps a little bit of genetic experimentation has fouled your brain with its tendrils?

I assure you, Dave, I am among most loyal of Resistance members. Empire’s fall shall be wrought by the hands of mad science!

Oh, and there is no need to worry about silly little mad science getting out of control. I know exactly where all doomsday devices have safety! Is not very safe safety, maybe. Maybe. But plasma cannon is good enough safety for anything.

o-HO! The man Thongsy, he has strong move! Gives loyal Resistance member card of No Confidence!

Thongsy, you are good friend now. No longer will I use hoverbike that has your name on it for joyride with pretty girls.

LOLOLOLOLOL FUCK YOU ALL

Ok i’ll return the favour and play my overheard conversation on thongsy which will force josemas to play his one on blips.

This is already going well…

Blips is angry, but is he angry because he’s a spy or is he angry because he’s a Resistance and already being targeted.

Also I can’t stop watching that .gif.

I’m mad/laughing at the irony, of how this is going to turn into the opposite of last game. Where I’m now Josemas and Josemas is (potentially) now me.

OOC question: SHOULD our past characters/games influence this one, or should we start cold? I’m getting confused…

I’ll wait for Josemas’ decision before any revelations.

Where’s all the toilet humour, guys?

Anyway, I think I should go on the first mission. Also, I’m writing a script based on these events, where my character is being played by Danny DeVito (young me is being played by Dolph Lundgren).

Huh that could be fun, writing a short story of sorts fueled by the events from this game!

Fire can josemas choose not to play the card? Otherwise he has to play it on blips doesnt he?

I’m going on the theory spies would not be placed next to each other. But I’m not a spy so that means aeneas or Josemas could still be a spy. Hmmm. I was thinking of picking aeneas and Josemas but according to my theory I shouldn’t.