The Return of Tom VS Bruce

Aw, he just trying to be helpful. We specifically said we wouldn’t ship T-shirts overseas, so it was a safe assumption that we wouldn’t ship postcards. I’ll go fix the wording on that.

-Tom

Jmacgregor - You didn’t back Wasteland 2? Heathen.

Cool stuff! I am in for some amount… hmm I will figure it out in the next couple days.

Not sure I should admit it here, but I always used to root for Bruce. Sorry, Tom :), but I loved the articles and looking forward to more!

Actually, overseas postcards are very reasonably priced. I think we may be able to make that one work. T-shirts, unfortunately, are USA only.

I’ll take my postcard in a cardboard box, please.

Thanks.

Do we get to pick the games you review together? That should be a level if you did not do it already.

Can use surveys like Steve Jackson did.

I would like to see the articles posted on a website for all to see not just those who support ( I will support).

They did. It’s $1000. Tempted as I am to go for it and select Pride of Nations, I can’t afford it.

Smash the cult of game journalism celebrities

Wikipedia informs me Wasteland came out the year before I was born, I hadn’t actually heard of it till Kickstarter. Thank you anyway for making me feel very young.

You always were a bit of a slouch. Tsk.

Oh, they’ll definitely be posted for everyone, Mr. Whiz. We’ll be posting them at tomvsbruce.com. But we intend to have a two-day early access situation for anyone who backs us for $20 or more.

-Tom

Fortunately for me, I’m sure Bruce will choose Unity of Command at some point!

Of course now that I’ve mentioned it, they’ll hold out until I pay up.

Do the Tom vs Bruce postcards double as feelies for the articles?!

Oh man. I was trying to go a whole month w/o a Kickstarter.

Do you have all the games picked out or can we make requests?

This is great to see. Have you guys considered recording the conversations, pod cast style? I’m not an expert on how/what ‘works’ written but isn’t fun to listen to if it’s voiced, but it would be really sweet to get these things as 10 minute ‘sketch routines’ that I could listen to on the way to work.

Chris Woods

Replay files with a commentary track I could run on the side (where applicable, of course, a Pride of Nations replay wouldn’t exactly be viable) could be an interesting extra. Would have been great for the two Rise of Nations games played back in the day, as an example.

If you needed that … sure, you’re welcome.

At any rate, not having heard of Wasteland is a -50 gamer status penalty. Sorry.

I’m hoping for more Shoot Clubs, too! I miss Trevor.

There’s no reward tier for Tom vs. Bruce vs. You?

Ok - now we can all start naming the games they should review.

Defenders Chronicles 2 for the win! Can you imagine?

Or a video of both them playing the deluxe ogre set!

:>)