The Russia is getting more evil thread

I imagine pretty much every major power that signed on to that had ways worked out already to circumvent it.

I’m sure we’ll hear our President condemn Russia’s actions at any moment.

I’m really just not clear on how this is not considered an act of war. A foreign (and hostile) power has unleashed a biological weapon in your capital city…

Because it’s Russia and you don’t just accuse a major nuclear world power of an act of war without thinking through the consequences.

Why wouldn’t you send some of their Embassy contingent home?

We did that last time. Probably will this time too. And when I say “last time”, I mean the last time they did it in such an over the top manner that we couldn’t ignore it.

Which in practical terms means Putin can do anything he wants. Anywhere, any time. I don’t find that a reasonable approach in the long run.

Maybe our President could levy sanctions against Putin and his gang!

Did you all watch Icarus on Netflix? Great documentary.

After watching it last night, I almost seriously believe that the doping scandal and humiliation is part of the reason Russia is messing with the USA.

Even though they basically brought it on themselves, with their whisteblower basically saying that doping was near-universal.

I completely agree. If I was May I would immediately cancel Brexit and help prepare Europe for the conflict with Russia. I am not saying a war, which is possible, but it is now very clear Russia has become an aggressive totalitarian state which threatens the western democracies. It is no time for weakening the UK and the EU. Now is the time to strengthen both. While we still can.

And we have Trump. Fucking Trump.

That would be agent Trump.

BBC Radio 4 had the UK head of Russia Today on just after Theresa May’s statement, and he could barely get his words out. Almost choking on every syllable. It was pitiful.

Why any NATO country allows these RT tools any broadcast spectrum is beyond me.

Of course by this time tomorrow Tillerson will be saying that there’s no link to Russia and no, nothing he ever said could be construed as that.

Welcome to 2018 where Russia can use nerve agents on people in the streets and the President can’t even be bothered to say they shouldn’t.

Greatest President.

Did we ever denounce the Russians for anything like this in the past? We know they’ve done it before, but what did we do about it?

drumps future quote:

“There are good people on both sides of poisoning scandal.”

The poisoners and the poisoned?