The Russia is getting more evil thread

I don’t know what this is supposed to mean. He was eating a meatball sandwich during the interview? He had a chest cold? He was in a hyperbaric chamber?

Germany’s foreign minister is a notorious Russophile and opposed US sanctions against Russia last year. In general the EU is ineffective against Russia because of its energy dependency and the need for consensus on foreign policy.

What in the what what? I had to look this up.

Russia supposedly completes successful test of its hypersonic missile.

Meanwhile, the PM has given Russia an ultimatum.

Article in the NYT the other day about an Italian political party that demonstrates exactly this. It’s not that they have any particular love for the land of Pushkin, vodka, and dancing bears; they have a particular love for Russian money, markets, and energy, and they’ve lost faith in their own or NATO’s ability to do anything to stop Moscow.

How can you say he doesn’t care? I mean, he fired his Secretary of State just like Putin wanted him to and everything.

The GOP hate it when Hillary is right. Trump is indeed Putin’s Puppet. I’ll add that to pussy-grabber and shithole when I introduce him Game of Thrones style:

You stand before Trump, supreme pussy-grabber, shittiest of the shitholes, and grandmaster puppet of Putin!

Any other titles I should include?

Toilet Tweeter, Nazi Sympathizer, the White Hand of a Small Child, Armer of Educators, Foe of All Media Except the Mighty Fox.

I’d like to add stupid, punkass bitch motherfucker, if I may.

Cause of death not reported yet.

We may not for much longer

That takes me to a pay wall.

I know. It’s not hard to get around. Just google the headline.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2011882#.WqkZzwXFDoZ.twitter

I’m fond of asking in response to questions about Putin’s “popularity” if a restaurant is popular if it’s the only one in town and every other restaurant was burned to the ground.

As for polling, when an anonymous caller reaches a Russian at home to ask his opinion of the man who controls every aspect of the Russian police state, it would take great courage to report anything less than enthusiastic support. It is a testament to the bravery of many of my countrymen that Putin does not yet receive the 99 percent approval scores that Saddam Hussein and Muammar Qaddafi enjoyed up until the minute they no longer had the power of life and death over their own citizens.

Is this the thread where we talk about Manafort? If so:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/politics/paul-manafort-motion-to-dismiss/index.html

Paul Manafort has asked a federal judge in DC to dismiss the five criminal charges against him, arguing that special counsel Robert Mueller had no right to indict him for work done before he joined the Trump campaign as chairman in 2016.

“Those issues simply have no connection to the alleged coordination with the Russian government or the 2016 presidential election,” Manafort’s lawyer wrote in a motion to dismiss the case filed Wednesday. Though Manafort’s team acknowledged that the Justice Department had told Mueller to prosecute any criminal action he discovers while investigating possible Russian collusion, “It is a blank check the special counsel has cashed, repeatedly,” Manafort’s filing said.

He’s currently stuck wearing two separate ankle-bracelets due to his high flight-riskishness, so he’s probably looking forward to a decision in his favor and having that stuff removed.

I hope his Hail Mary pass gets intercepted for a touchdown and someone spikes the ball in his face.

“Sure I committed crimes, but that was old stuff.”