The Sinner with Bill Pullman

Anyone watched this series? I’m in season 2 and the “10 year-old” kid looks like a small, 30 year-old accountant lol.

The first season is ok. The rest is drek.

Yeah, I’ve seen the whole thing and found something to enjoy in each season. I appreciated that the mysteries weren’t really structured as a typical whodunnit.

We watched and enjoyed the first three and are waiting on season 4 on Netflix. It’s not quite A level entertainment but it hooks us.

Yeah, I heard Bill in an interview call it a whydunnit.

I watched season 1 and thought it went from intriguing to pretty meh by the finale.

I agree with you, I found S1 to be the least interesting on some levels. Started strong and then by the end I was kind of not buying what was going on on some level. S2 was interesting having grown up in upstate NY for a bit where the story takes place. I remember a few weird compound areas marked off and thought it was fun to see that in the story. S3 could be the most interesting character-wise? And it gave Matt Bomer a chance to play against type for a bit. S4 had a solid cast all around and I enjoyed the setting, but it also made sense that the show had run its course.