The Summer of Gaming / E3 2020 thread

Carrion looks cool and comes in two weeks to Gamepass.

Serious Sam 4 looks like Serious Sam 4.

Shadow Warrior 3 trailer is in the SW thread

Olija is a new game announced for this year

Fall Guys: 60 player online game in some kind of Takeshi’s Castle?

Lest we forget Weird West, the new game Raph Colantonio is working on.

Wow, that looks great. I’m ready to play it.

Ubisoft: About 2 hours left until the pre-conference stuff starts with the DLC and stuff, and then the real show an hour later.

Edit: See below for Alistair’s post for the official stream.

Not sure that’s the official stream…

Those Uplay codes at the bottom to get Trials Rising for free are incredibly frustrating. I keep trying them, and they’re already taken because people type faster than me. And now that feature on Uplay has been disabled for me because I’ve tried so many times unsuccessfully.

Gigatrack for Trials Rising sounds great. He said it’s not the really long track from Trials Evolution again, but an entirely new track. And it’s available for free when it releases next week.

Breakpoint looks pretty good with the team AI added at least in the video.

The London accents make me wonder if the accents in San Francisco and Chicago were just a bit OTT :)

Wonder if I will be suffering neon light exhaustion by the time Legion releases.

New Might & Magic game!

Nevermind, it’s just a mobile game.

I tried not to look at the WD stuff as I’m sold on that already :)

I’m not sure from the Elite Squad trailer exactly what it is.

The start makes it looks like a Team vs Team multiplayer game. But then you rescue someone and there seems to be a story element? So maybe a single player story game then?

I have to admit Hyper Scape looks like a lot of fun if you can get good at it. I don’t have that kind of time for games anymore, but I could see this being a success for them if it’s as fun as it looks in the trailers.

Many roofs will be burnt in AC:Valhalla.

Finally a game that allows dual wield shields

Still seeing quite a few glitches in the gameplay shown. Still a few months left until release I guess.

I saw fishing!

Valhalla >> Cyberpunk :)

Depends if Cyberpunk has fishing or not. ;)