The Summer of Gaming / E3 2020 thread

There did seem to be a little survival in there - you must feed from the land etc…

Wow Yves Guillemot is old now.

FC6! Here we gooooo.

Yay :)

Its amazing how consistently Ubisoft causes my wallet to hurt every year.

No gameplay. Bah.

Maybe the game is all cutscenes with QTE’s.

Great video. A lovely father-son moment. There’s plenty of time to show gameplay later. Months. I like that Ubisoft always sets the mood first.

I bet Far Cry is something of an also-ran beside Valhalla and Legion.

Oo I can shoot people. Oo I’ve got a dog :)

Bummer. I was really hoping, though I guess not really expecting, to get some new Beyond Good and Evil 2 info. That’s about all I’m really looking for from Ubisoft these days.

Do you have any reason to think it’s going to be any different from 3-5?

Er. I confess I do not :)

Though 3-5 weren’t identical. I think companions and flying came in along the way. Plus grappling!

Pet cat. I’m in.

Seems like people wanting river raiding will be happy. If there’s no Battle of Maldon I’ll be very unhappy.

I’m not watching to keep things fresh. Very much in though.

Era of Chaos. Yeah sorry, trailer said it has been out for 7 months.

Recycling threads. Gamescom live stream

This has been fun to watch. Doc Brown pimping a new Surgeon Simulator and a new Walking Dead Bridge Constructor game.

My “opposite opinion to divedivedive” streak continues! Only interesting things so far have been the single player teaser for Squadrons and the hint of a Sam & Max game, though the developer’s pedigree isn’t exactly promising.Half of the show so far has been a motion comic for WoW

There is alot of Star Wars happening