The temporary thread for Slay the Spire daily score comparisons until something more elegant comes along

As the title says, this is the temporary thread for Slay the Spire daily score comparisons until something more elegant comes along, spawned from the official game thread.

I don’t have really any idea for the format, excepting the statistic screen snap provides all the information needed for proper comparison, so we should probably share that, like @Scotch_Lufkin initiated it in the other thread.

I’ll go first, for Novembre 2019, Friday the 30th:

I experienced a few glitches I had never experienced before during this run (a couple of ? rooms gave me two events instead of one).

Man, I had a terrible run. I also see my cards were completely different from yours, which is kind of a crazy thing for a daily challenge, but I actually kind of think that level of randomness even within a daily run is kind of cool.

Just as a PSA if anyone wasn’t aware (and I suppose by now that’s not many folks) Windows 7 and onward has a little built in tool called Snipping Tool - just search for it, pin it to your task bar, and you can grab just a section of your screen and paste it here directly, if you want to save a bit of time.

I recognize the base deck i held, but when given the 50 cards mod, i add any and all the cards i can find, hoping for the super blaster card, whatever is name is - that one didn’t show up in this run - which is why it looks like a different mess. But it was the same base mess!

I forgot to take a screenshot, but I got 318 on the daily today (11/30/2018).

I pushed my luck and upgraded a card instead of healing shortly before the floor number 2 boss. Then the ? room just before that last camp spawned an enemy and I just couldn’t hang on.

I questioned whether to do the card upgrade since the deck is so big that many battles I’d never see it, but it was the armaments card so I could then upgrade my whole hand. In the end it was a mistake.

I only upgraded a single card voluntarily in that run, spending most of my time healing up my bruises. The card distribution was quite bad for that daily: it’s the first time I actually picked up multiple Perfect Strikes, as it felt almost like the better choice a lot of the time, which it should never be!

You can get the results page from your run history, if you wanted.

Super crappy daily.

I had a good vibe going with those rebounds and the mind blast, but what can you do when you get zero defensive solutions by the middle of level 2?
Hint: avoid the stabber rare monster there ;)

Me too. I don’t like starting with these big decks.

Yeah, that was a strange run. I’ve never played with the state of getting 10 more cards in your draw pile each turn, that’s a wild thing. It’s strange how different the game is when you can’t shuffle, ever. I got a lot of mileage out of Mind Blast, but not enough to beat the second boss.

Today’s wasn’t optimized… I went one way on the first floor, then changed the direction of the deck… I was going for an hyperbeam recycling deck, but I got too unfocused.

I was trying something similar, but I got screwed by some bad RNG on a mini-boss fight (snake lady and summoned daggers) on level 3, so I flubbed things up despite having the beginnings of a neat little deck.

Basically three negative modifiers in today’s daily.
This is one of those (not frequent) runs that show Slay the Spire at its worst, as it is very RNG based around whether you meet the Gremlin Nob or not in the course of your first floor with such a specialized deck.
For Scott and Rob, I’ll tell you to fight the first rare monster, but avoid at all cost the second one ;)

I didn’t fare too much better. Those ?s like to spawn enemies when I really don’t need them to.

Yeah, this run was pretty tough for me.

Not a good run score-wise, but I got one of my favourite deck builds going (the All for one-rebound-claw combo machine). I picked the pyramid to see if it would massacre it, but it went fine, and helped on the defensive side of things. And because I was so confident, I added a bunch of glinting junk on the last floor.

That was fun.

I got exactly the same score with a completely different deck.

Gah. What a terrible seed this morning.

I concur, I hadn’t posted my results because today’s mods were so bland!
To light things up, I tried to go for a Dark orb focused build. I went… okay… but I spread too much because I got paranoid after the act 2 boss who almost got me like it got you, and went on defense instead.

I died to the Collector too.