The there-less Journey

Hey wisdom, I have a haiku your mom told me one time:

"Why was it born, why?
I hate the smell and the face
Too late for hanger"

lol fanboy

Funny you mention that one. The "it" she was referring to? That was you.

Seriously though, I'm glad I was able to introduce you to the wonderful form of haiku. Yours is pretty meager, even for a first attempt. Keep trying, with practice you just might get it some day.

Tom, do you have a reply?

I think he knows that, he is putting the most important thing first (Tom dieing) regardless of what else happens (him dieing)

By the way you are a bitch Ben

Update your wussy ass blog site so it can at least look professional you wimp. Ben is a bitch by the way and defends Tom at every turn, get a life (or your own blog site) loser

Guys guys... no need to get so upset. Just see it as it is. A person with a horrible taste in games. :D

" and if a game where you don't really do anythng except run and jump
sounds awesome to you great. But graphics should never ever ever be
enough to recomend a game."

Wow you are a hypocrite. You argue everyone has their own opinion when it comes to reviewing games, so therefore this review is valid, yet you say "graphics should never be enough to recommend a game"?

Nope trolling your stupid butt face is a million times more fun, YOU ARE A BITCH BEN

HAHHAHAHAHAHA awesome

Wow dude, you are smerrrttt derrrrrrrr

u mad bro?

What a fucking Troll review. I just look at this website metacritic average and it is very clear what their agenda is.

This is definitely a website I will never visit again.

They teach trolling 101 at Harvard?

Here is a prime example that just because you went to a good school does not mean you are well educated across any, if any, subject.

The question is whether this has impacted on your enjoyment of Sony games? Do you hold a grudge? Is there a Sony published game that you say 'wowza this is brilliant'.

Ultimately I'm confuzzled by what you call good, against what you call bad.

IE. No problem with you calling things bad, but when the games you call good are comparatively awful your judgment comes into question. Of course, you shouldn't have to measure your views on what other people think.

I can see somebody is trying to get some visitors to his blog by trolling a game that everybody likes...

Well, you'll definitely be missed. Years from now, we'll still be shaking our heads regretfully and talking about the time that HaVoK308 stopped by. If only we had done things differently to make you want to stay.

bad review..

It might have been founded in 1999, but that's not an excuse to continue living in 1999.