The Third Doctrinal War -- Stardock, Reiche/Ford, and Star Control

You repeatedly said that you expected them to do it separately from you. Here’s one of them, but there are plenty others.

As far as this:

This is about whether you have been honest and telling the truth at various points along this extended conversation to me (and to the other members of this community). Whether your legal opponent is telling the truth in their blogs or filings has no bearing on your good faith here in this community.

If you have to resort to some kind of equivalency that P&F are lying in their blog posts as why it would be okay for you to lie to me in a personal conversation then that re-enforces my view that you are aware that you were making untrue claims to look better and now you are trying to minimize them by blaming the other side. But how is that supposed to change my opinion? P&F are not in dispute with me, I don’t really care about their legal situation.

I understand that you are involved in a contentious legal situation, but you are coming to this community to tell a lot of reasonable people that they are not discussing in good faith so you should consider if you are discussing in good faith yourself.