The Thread for *unsorted* Conservative Stupidity

I mean… yes. We know. Still, it’s a matter of degree. Gradations if you will.

BBC video of a firm helping Conservative Californians “flee” (relocate) to Texas.

This is like when kids ask their parents why there isn’t a Kids Day like there’s a Mother’s Day and a Father’s Day.

The whole fucking forum is dedicated to conservative stupidity.

Oh noes, it’s GEORGE SOROS in my NFL!

Aawwwwwww, bye bye broflakes.

FTFY.

Hopefully they aren’t coming to Austin, cause it’ll feel a whole lot like home :)

Wouldn’t it be great if we could separate the country into proportionate regions by ideology and split up?

i.e. the Russian dream scenario.

We should all listen to the Nazi about treating people better.

On point @none.

And look, it’s spreading:

How can anyone with anything that approaches a rational mind think like this?
Just … gah.

It sounds strangely like Sharia law.

It’s not about being unable to control yourself, it’s about having someone else in the room who can corroborate your story. I worked for a lot of summers as a camp counselor, and we were trained to never be alone with a camper for exactly this reason. Purely about self-protection.

Now an adult co-worker is not a minor, but I expect that the idea is the same.

I see. Thanks.

I get why some organizations would encourage the buddy rule as self protection against false accusations, but corroborating the accused’s innocence wouldn’t really apply to the Weinstein situation. There’s literally audio of him admitting he groped an actor. That’s why these tweets attempting to relate Pence’s policy to Weinstein are so damn dumb.

U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry said Thursday fossil fuels can help prevent sexual assault because the “lights are on.”

“But also from the standpoint of sexual assault, when the lights are on, when you have light that shines, the righteousness, if you will, on those types of acts,” Perry continued.

This is, in fact, real life.