The Thread just about the Leaks of the scale of NSA snooping

Well, actually, the Ukraine approached the EU.
And yes, why shouldn’t the EU let the US take the heat, if the US is silly enough to do so? America is not next-door to the Ukraine, and won’t need to live with a border situation, after all. (Smacking down un-diplomatic language is a universal thing, too, so oh please!)

The Yugoslavia issue was why there were major changes to the way the EU structured it’s peacekeeping. I don’t believe you’d see the same kind of slow movement today in something that clear-cut.

Timex - No, they haven’t cracked down as you wanted them to. No Tienanmen square equivalent - yet.

Yes, I’m sure you’re a good little Orwellian redefining words to suit you.

I know she’s old, but I’m pretty sure your Queen also knows what a trade war is.

Yes, I’m sure you can ignore the issue and spout nonsense

I’m totally serious when I say that I don’t think you know what the term “Trade War” means.

What exactly is the trade war that you think is going to be sparked? Who would the parties be?

You’re arguing with Dawn “Starlight” Falcon, Timex. It’s pointless. Throw him on ignore like I did, enjoy the silence, and maybe this thread can be interesting again.

That’s right, you need to show off your credentials in hate.
Get a room with Timex, already.

You are retarded.

Oh, I thought I was too harsh, and edited.

But evidently not. You’re per your statement a far right, totalitarian social darwinist who calls other views mental illness.
Well, that’s you. Thanks for that. I didn’t realise you were the ambassador who made the comments, but hey, can’t be two people with those views! Got lots of other usernames to post with eh?

(STILL MOCKING YOU)

Ohhh, I didn’t realize that was Dawn Falcon. Although I suppose Occam’s Razor would support that, rather than two separate people being that dumb yet managing to get on the Internet somehow.

Has he started calling people “Nazis” yet? Or are we still in the “Tories” phase?

Thanks Dan, finally some serious comment from the American side. I think the problem i was encountering is that i had only been getting (the expected) comment from Timex and Tin on the subject which nearly always amounts to “insult you for xyz because i love Bush/Republicans and everything you say exposes the wrong they did over the issues”.

If they ever actually addressed the details of the topic, rather than going for straight insults and ‘Fox News’ style character assassination, i’d probably feel a little better about the state of US politics and public support over it etc. But when you face that type of brain-washing on a subject (and i can only call what i see it as) and the method of ‘debate’ used, it is always a waste of ones time (as it is designed to be). So i just give what info i have, make my point and move on until the real debate can start (if it does). It’s kind of like how there is nearly never any point in debating with a zealot.

As for the topics of USA ‘dislike’ for the UN and EU, all i can say is it is often very obvious from this side of the pond. Maybe our media creates more from the various stories around it than your own does, maybe that is just because America and Americans in general are a very inward looking and concerned people and country (directed by their own media to be so?), but part of it is i think a much greater awareness these days compared to 40 years ago. As a global people we are all (mostly) able to become more aware of the global scale and methods our countries utilize to ‘get ahead’. I found it quite amusing to find out that the ‘Vietcong’ was a CIA created word to make them sound more menacing (they were called the Vietmin or something softer like that) and that prior to the Vietnam War america had sold them a shit tonne of weaponry.

Information like that is much easier to get hold of. And one result of that is our naked Imperialism (as that is what it is) is often much more easily exposed, if you care to look. Which i where i worry about the future of America and Americans, i don’t feel you look hard enough, or hold your Democratic process to account strongly enough. This is off course true in my nation and other world powers nations too, but that is not an excuse to slack off and give them the free ride they currently enjoy. Basically the future of our countries is at stake if we (the people) don’t do our duty as good citizens.

Back to the topic at hand, the NSA leaks:

‘NSA workers disciplined over Snowden leaks’:

A National Security Agency employee resigned after admitting he had allowed former contractor Edward Snowden to use his password to access classified information, the NSA has told Congress.

The employee was among three NSA workers sanctioned over the incident, according to an NSA memo. It is said to be the first disciplinary action taken over the breach, which saw Mr Snowden leak details of US electronic surveillance programmes.

He has denied stealing any passwords.

A letter sent this week by the NSA to the US Congress reveals details of how authorities believe Mr Snowden retrieved so many classified documents before passing them to news organisations.

The memo, which was first reported by NBC News, says an unnamed civilian employee told FBI investigators that he allowed Mr Snowden to use an encrypted digital key to log on to the agency’s computer network.

“Unbeknownst to the civilian, Mr Snowden was able to capture the password, allowing him even greater access to classified information,” the memo said.

The worker apparently knew that Mr Snowden had been denied access to the system but was not aware that he intended to disclose the data.

The NSA worker resigned last month after the government revoked his security clearance and he was told he would lose his job, according to the letter signed by NSA legislative director Ethan L Bauman.

Look. just because your sympathies, Timex…keep showing your credentials for your work at the NSA.

Anyway, back in Zak’s land, which manages to be less nuts, I’m surprised so few workers were disciplined over Snowdon. Or not, given it’s a failure of leadership.

Zak, the reason you are having such a hard time formulating a coherent argument is that you are mistakenly thinking that anyone arguing against you cares at all about bush or the republican party.

The reason I’m saying you are incorrect because your suggesting are logically inconsistent, in ways that have already been explained.

Perhaps you should consider that perhaps it is you who are blinded by your preconceptions in this case, given that you are ignoring current truths and trying to support that rejection based upon vague recollections of specific members of the previous administration from years ago.

Apparently he thinks I am a plant from the NSA sent here to discredit him by pointing out his failure to use vocabulary correctly.

That’s your claim and belief, Timex. Your invention, as you attack the English language. And thanks for standing up for your plants/bushes/ferns or whatever, too. Incoherent? So’s your hate.

Maybe you should stop inventing things, and saying anything other than your wub for the NSA is incoherent eh? (STILL MOCKING YOU)

In pretty sure you are mocking yourself at this point, chief. There is nothing I could say which would do a better job than your own words at making you look insane and ignorant.

See, your need for chiefs and leaders roll on, as you once more espouse your confused hate, screaming that anything outside your views is insane and ignorant. You’re a good NSA shill. Keep spewing hate to distract from your buddies.

(MOCKING. M-O-C-K-I-N-G)

Also, if I’m your chief, stick a weasel down your pants. And post the results to youtube.