Liberals also say and do stupid shit

He’ll be voting republican in no time.

What is the most expensive part? The engineering, or the acquisition of land for the track? Might not be liberals’ fault if it’s the latter, since it could be just anyone holding up progress.

But you’re right, the country doesn’t need more blue collar jobs.

Good to see Democrats taking back anti-Semitism?

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/975451499210924040

Hey, at least that guy ain’t half assing it.

Saying the Jews control the weather itself is a bold play. Let’s see if it works out for him.

Just curious, what’s the proposed mechanism for the weather control? Is this what chemtrails are for?

No, chemtrails are for mind control.

The HAARP research project is a pretty common one.

Pretty sure this is called “Globalist Warming”

NEVER.

Except like 500 different reasons since the beginning of civilization. Other than those, no reason EVER.

You really think he’s going to put *except for knives in chefs rolls carried by chefs going to work, and stanley knives in builders toolboxes, and etc etc etc in small print in a following series of footnote tweets?

Because I see it as he reads it. If you’ve got a knife in your pocket next to your phone, lighter and rizla and you are hanging around by the PFC you’re gonna do time

See you in jail then, playingwithknives.

Exactly. Next target will presumably be fire.

This is the only type of knife I play with

Damascus and Japanese? Are you mad?? Nothing can repel cutting power of that magnitude!

Fortunately for Britain and unlike the US, they follow the spirit of the law rather than the letter of the law (most of the time).

We only follow the letter of the law when it gives us a pretext to persecute brown people.

Any people really.

I have a cop friend and he told me the laws are written so there’s basically a reason to stop anyone anywhere if they choose to.

Luckily, common sense prevails most of the time.

To be fair, the spirit of the law is all too often to incarcerate and terrorize the mostly-black/brown underclass.

I’m one of those mostly black brown people you speak off, and honestly I’m not convinced.

Aside from the friend I mentioned, my brother (also mostly brown black) was a cop for about 4 years.

In my experience I don’t feel singled out.

On the other hand, there are too many stories from friends, and friends of friends, to discount these allegations entirely.

Anyway, not sure if obvious but I’m talking specifically about the UK here.

I was speaking exclusively about the US, sorry.