The thread of stunning visuals

Bonus:

I think this will always be my favourite gif ever. Over six months watching it, still laughing. I’m stunned.

We. The Revolution is a visually stunning and full of innovative mechanics game set in the blood-soaked paranoid world of the French Revolution.

@tomchick maybe pop this up on your radar for a non-request Wednesday option.

I wouldn’t call updated PVP maps uh… visually stunning. Plus the voice over guy mispronounces transmogrification with a J sound. Ugh.

Oh man, I remember seeing a promo for Turok on the N64 and being totally blown away by how blood from enemies shot while standing in water actually diffused in the water, holy shit.

2 voodoo cards in SLI and running Unreal for the first time. I think at the time, Unreal was the only/first game that even used SLI. Hey…I was optimistic about the future!

I just want to say, thank you for correctly using “diffuse” here. It’s like nails on a chalkboard when I see people mix up “diffuse” and “defuse”. And yes, I absolutely do recognize I can get prickly about the weirdest crap.

What about diffuse maps?

Defuse them.

Either way, you gotta map that shit.

Oh no, I get you. It irks me to no end when people confuse deflate and diffleight.

@tomchick, you might have to spend some more time with Sekiro. The jury is in and the visuals are stunning:

Instead, the game is a gorgeous action adventure game set in a stylized version of historical Japan, and the stunning visuals and atmosphere will likely be the first things that hit you as you boot up the game.

The new Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice trailer shows beautiful ancient places of Japan with stunning visuals. To check it out, watch the Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice trailer below.

Is it ok if just one visual is stunning?
https://www.gamerbraves.com/sekiro-shadows-die-twice-hands-on-review/

When entering the game, we were greeted by a stunning visual of Old Japan.

In this one there are three stuns! You’re stun locked! The vistas, the game and the visual design. The trifecta. You can’t get any more stunned than that.

Snow gently falls in the moonlight during the game’s opening segment and you’re treated to stunning vistas of intimidating pagodas and ornate Japanese architecture. It’s easy to see the level of love and detail gone into every nook and cranny of this stunning game.

The powerful cocktail of the atmospheric world begging to be explored, the stunning visual design and gorgeously illustrated characters is more than enough to keep you persevering in the face of hundreds of deaths.

You can even get stunned in VR!

Perfect Life VR You can relax in this perfect house. Customize your car. Customize your friend. Fire the fireplace. Just put your HMD on your head and relax. Roam in the house. Enjoy stunning visuals and relaxing sound.

And I’m all for firing the fireplace. That thing’s just not good at its job.

Also, this:

Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times is the sequel to a turn based strategy classic, Warhammer Quest. It’s stunning visuals and deep tactical gameplay are an addictive mix that is a feast for the senses.

Sensory overload!

And is there such a thing as too many stunning visuals? Not according to Haegemonia!

A stand-alone expansion pack to Legions of Iron, discover new innovations and even more stunning visuals that launch the Haegemonia experience into light speed.

Stunning visuals have the power to launch stuff into light speed!

Valve, do you want to hire an editor? I’m right here.

Oh, and another new favourite of mine:

Stunning visuals, that break free of the traditional mold surrounding tower defense games.

Stunning visuals can even get rid of that pesky “mold” that “surrounds” stale game genres.

It means nothing without pictures!

Perfect Life VR:

Warhammer Quest 2: the End Times

Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage

Riftwalker:

Consider me rightly stunned!

Now I can’t get out of bed. Cheers @Rock8man.

Fwiw, the mobile version of this is on sale for a buck, both iOS and Android.

Nice catch, took advantage of that. :-)

Intel officially unveils 10th Gen CPUs:

From the GOG page for Deep Diving Simulator: