The TV show you'd most like to be in

I would have to say Firefly as well. This is because in the future half of the 'Verse is Chinese and the other half of the 'Verse speaks very bad Chinese. I’m of both worlds.

Absolutely Fabulous. Alcohol, sex, drugs, rock and roll and Joanna Lumley, what’s not to like?

OK I’m showing my age again.

You’re a very bad Chinese?

Star Trek: The Animated Series.

Captain Kirk badassery, but with a holodeck available for the downtimes.

Corner Gas. Though it’s over :(

Deadwood! But only if Al Swearengen is my dad. And I am inexplicably awesome at fighting and guns.

Supernatural. Unmitigated fuckups get tons of undeserved glory on that show.

LOL Deadwood only if I can be one of Sy’s girls. They get to wear such fancy clothes.

As for Firefly – I’m assuming TV series only and not that horrible abortion of a movie that sucked all of the fun out of the story?

Northern Exposure. Quirky, intelligent, interesting people in a town where magic is always possible. Those of you picking shows where you’d get shot at routinely are nuts.

Only if you’re a guy. Girls just get killed off without doing anything of note :(

Not true - sometimes they get to be a tremendous bitch with a foreign accent on the way down, which is an achievement of some distinction. Though I have to think the writers’ strike might have cut an episode or two that Bella was supposed to get.

After some thought, though, I might be contractually obligated to change my vote to Outsourced just so that I can buddy up to one of my superiors’ kids. Or possibly I could compromise and move to Community, since it’s going to get shot to hell this year anyway and it’d be fun to hang out with Allison Brie for the ride down.

Look, guys, I’m really starting to worry. There’s half-eaten cupcakes everywhere, we’re all out of paper clips, and the curtains smell like doob.

My 12-year-old self says ‘Doctor Who’. My 40-year-old self says ‘Secret Diary of a Call Girl’.

If only the writer’s strike had cut them all.

And their customers are so glamorous.

I hear there’s a good retirement plan, too.

Doctor Who in a heartbeat!

Deadwood sounds like one of the smelliest, least hygienic shows to be in. At least you can brush your teeth in the TARDIS.

Once upon a time I would’ve said Supernatural, seasons one and two, when it would’ve been more like palling around with my friends shooting crazy evil shit.

Even before that, Angel probably would’ve rocked, too.

I loved Firefly, but the people who want to live there are crazy. You’d be poor, legally sketchy at best if not outright fugitives, hunted by scary people like the Blue Hand Guys and Jubal Early and The Operative, the ship would be breaking down or getting hijacked every other week, and then God himself would kill you just to catch other people off guard. Or to be funny.

No thank you.

I’d go on…I dunno, Gossip Girl. I’d be rich and have endless free time to sip lattes and go shopping.

Entourage is a great choice. The Superfriends would be fun, but with my luck I would be stuck as Aquaman.

Hugin when someone starts a discussion like this, you have to assume that everyone replying is thinking of themselves in a Mary Sue role.

And get stabbed in the chest? Or something? I seem to remember hearing that that ended with ridiculous stupid stabbing of…was it Ambiguously Sexual Guy with Snappy Dressing Sense?