The XBOX One

CAG has a nice text list that they got using storeparser.

My crest…

As for the Countdown sale, once it has rolled out worldwide tomorrow you’ll find it linked on the console itself. Note there will be daily deals.

I like these coats of arms:

I’m a little surprised mine doesn’t have any cars on it. The site says my most played game this year was Forza Motorsport 2, last year Horizon 1.

No crest for me yet

Ha ha - yours says “bonum”.

I follow Gigglemoo’s link to get mine @Kadath :

Just for the hell of it, I thought I’d try to find translations.

Rock8man’s means “Victory goes to the brave”
Pyperkub’s means “The sword calls to me”
Denny’s means “Good”. Ha ha, bonum.
SlapBone’s seems to mean “Xbox remember me” or “Xbox has chosen me”
But mine’s weird, seems to mean “With vengeance” or “with deference to revenge” or something. Not very nice.

I’m tempted by Dishonored Definitive Edition for $10. I already own in on PC and 360, but this will give me the two DLC as well. I bounced off the game originally, but after watching Tom play the sequel, I’m tempted to give it another shot and not worry about whether or not I kill people.

If you haven’t picked up Dishonored 2 yet, it comes with a code for the first game.

I think that was the case when it was a pre-order. And is still the case in the PC version, maybe. But in the description for it on Xbox One, I don’t see it described as being included with Dishonored 2 anymore.

That may be - I just happened to, uh, sneak a peek at a copy I may be getting for Christmas, and it says it includes the first game. So maybe it’s a roll of the dice.

Oh I see, you’re not talking about the digital version. You’re talking about a physical copy. I hadn’t been thinking of physical copies. I’ll look into that.

Forgot to share mine earlier, here’s another for you :)

That Destiny collection is a great price in the store. 26$ canadian / usd. The physical version is 55$ up here in our boxing day sales (Canada’s Black Friday), regular 80$.

Got it, thanks!

You’re “Hope and Strength”! I like it. I’m actually thinking about rebuying Destiny since I haven’t tried out the latest expansion and I’m kind of a sucker. Also you’re not on my friends list, have to add you.

The latest expansion is simmering like $12 in the sale if you already have the rest. I haven’t played in over a year (since I burned through the Taken King content), but at this price I’ll probably grab it.

Not much else there, though. The aforementioned Firewatch and The Witness, as I missed them in the sale a few weeks ago. Ditto Oxenfree. I’ll have to keep an eye on the daily deals.

Yeah, I’m tempted by:

Oxenfree $10
Firewatch $12
Dishonored Definitive $10
Forza 6 $25
Titanfall 2 $30
Gears of War 4 (Playanywhere) $34

I already have the other tempting things on the list
(Grow Up for $5,
Life is Strange for $5,
Metro Redux bundle for $6,
Arkham Knight for $10,
etc.)

I haven’t kept up with the Batman games since playing Arkham Asylum. What’s the best game of the series to dive back in? I won’t necessarily play all of them, so just knowing the best one is enough for me.

I don’t trust review scores at the moment.