The XBOX One

Speaking of Scorpio …

And if I could also get the Scorpio to show my dick measurements that would be cool, kthxbye

yeah, that would just add to the cost of the box - I’d rather have a software overlay which could be enabled for the production version. It is pretty slick however, but a waste of money to do in hardware for non-devs.

I’m pretty sure the article is satire but it’s the internet and it’s Polygon, so who knows. I can see lots of people getting fired up about that though. “WHAT? My FPS count dipped to 59 in the middle of that last firefight! This is an outrage!”

Plus, how many publishers would love to see their game playing with a big old “30” on the readout?

If you want an Xbox One with a frame rate counter you could always, you know, buy a PC.

Very glad to get Geometry Wars 2. Now just need Settlers of Catan, Lost Cities, and Game Room and I’ll be super happy. Of course, the last two’s chances are somewhere between slim to none.

Which sucks, because I love the hell out of Game Room. I got all the achievements!

Really? Wasn’t Game Room some kind of emulator type deal which played really old games?

Yes, but they probably have to renegotiate for each of the games involved.

Kind of silly I guess but I’m always slightly disappointed when we go a week without any back compat releases. I like what those guys have been able to do, in quite a few cases improving performance on the 360. Oh well, maybe next week.

I want Tales Of Vesperia and Dragon’s Dogma. Two games I own for the 360 but didn’t get to play before putting my 360 away. Oh, and Resosnance Of Fate…only put a couple of hours into that one.

Speaking of increased performance, would also be nice to revisit The Last Remnant which i only put about 6 hours into…the frame rate was inconsistent on that one.

I wonder if I own Tales of Vesperia too? I know I own Tales of Something. I owned a lot of JRPGs for the 360, and kept thinking I’d get to them. Only got around to Lost Odyssey. That one was the closest to my favorite, FFX, so I’m glad I picked one that I ended up loving.

That’s the only Tales game on 360, so yep, you own it.

Oh man, there’s still a crapload of games I’d love to get on back compat. Just on arcade, I really want Mark of the Ninja and Renegade Ops, those games were so great. I’d love to get the Pandemic games too. Even that Star Trek game that was released just before Into Darkness, wasn’t really all that great but I loved it.

Heads up folks, big back compat sale incoming -

I know why the Xbox 360 store doesn’t directly support Microsoft Account credit like the Xbox One and Windows Stores do, but I still wish that wasn’t the case :-(

I have so much Microsoft Account credit from discounted gift cards and Microsoft Rewards, would love to be able to use some of that toward back compat titles.

Nice! Time to get a digital copy of Red Dead and a few others so I don’t have to fuss with discs.

Anyone know if GTA IV runs better on Xbox one? It was the first game I picked up for the 360 but the low frame rates while driving gave me a real bad case of motion sickness.

No Alan Wake sale before it gets delisted? Oh well, at least I have a physical copy.

That’s a good point, sale starts one day after Alan Wake gets delisted. Bummer.

I did replay GTA IV when back compat was released a couple months back and I thought it was ok? Then again I hadn’t played on 360 since its original release so I can’t really remember how it ran the first time around.