The XBOX One

OK, hope it gets fixed fast

Someone just pointed me to this:
145 votes and 90 comments so far on Reddit

Looks like Anthem and Crackdown 3 are scheduled to release the same month, February 2019. Maybe MS should push the game back a bit.

I am getting that but I still can get to the store.

Yeah I can get to everything like the store and Mixer, but their displays on the dashboard aren’t showing up. So it’s more annoying than anything else.

Yep, it’s happening on my S that’s in the preview ring but not my X. I guess I’m missing out on promotional stuff, mostly.

Just a heads up that another episode of Inside Xbox happens today, 3pm Pacific. No idea what will be discussed, but I’m going to hope it’s the next wave of original Xbox back compat titles.

That’s the same time as the PC Gaming Show.

I think the PC Gaming Show has been getting less cringe-worthy and boring every year. But don’t hold me to that, because I’ve still never been able to watch the whole thing yet. Maybe this year?

Well, I can admit this because it’s the Xbox thread, but the PC show has always been an afterthought to me. I pay attention to what’s going on there after the other stuff is over. So I didn’t notice the cross programming there.

The Xbox show is offering another Mixpot for watching on Mixer (supposedly different from the one yesterday), so make sure to link your accounts.

Did anyone actually get anything for watching on Mixer yesterday? Or is that something that will be doled out later, after E3?

Mix pot hasn’t worked for me since last E3, hope it took yesterday because apparently they offered unreleased games.

Refresh my memory, wasn’t last year the one where they gave away The Last Station (the one I remember because it was that and then a bunch of stuff I didn’t care about)? If so, I got that one.

Edit:: Oh wow, I just looked it up. Last year was the first time they did this. For some reason I thought this was the 3rd E3 they were giving away stuff, not the second. I guess I got the free stuff last time.

They said that it’ll be coming later this week. So far, the only thing I’ve seen confirmed is a pre-order for Outer Wilds.

Yeah, last year it was The Final Station, that Rare package and some other stuff.

Haven’t seen it mentioned yet, but Nier: Automata is available for preorder on the Xbox store, coming June 26.

I still have no idea what it actually is but it does seem to have fans, so there you go.

I believe it’s one of @rhamorim’s favorite games. Sorry if I’m remembering the wrong person rhamorim.

No, I’m absolutely the right person. NieR: Automata might well be my favorite game ever. ;)

You’re gonna love it, it’s basically anime.