The XBOX One

I’m guessing my 16 multiplayer hours were Forza Horizon 3 races.

1199 hours in 10 months? How is that possible?

(Does the math, 120 hours a month, that’s 4 hours a day, I guess that’s not impossible).

Looks to me like you got one, chief!

How do you get your stats?

Edit - nevermind, see it above.

Click that

Got it - thanks.

Somehow I’m top 9% in game rankings and top 7% in achievements, even though I only played Gears of War 4 and 3 in 2018 on the console.

FYI these stats represent 10 months.

478 hours puts me in the top 6%. would be interested to see stats for the player base in general.

I have trouble believing the statistics are accurate. I’ve seen posts on Twitter from people with a total of 9 hrs play time that say they are in the top 21%. If that were true nearly 4/5ths of Xbox Ones are basically idle all year long.

That tracks for me. I think my only Xbone use this year was Netflix. I played Forza exclusively on PC and grab the cross platforms on either PC on PS4.

Yeah, I might have 177 hours with Xbox in games, but about 95% of my time on Xbox is watching TV/movies/songs/kid videos. I think I have about 15 hours this year on PS4, and maybe 400 hours on Steam.

People were too busy playing Spiderman, God of War, Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc.

I don’t think the numbers are accurate, it says I played 2270 hours, and I’m anal about closing out a game when I’m not playing it so I don’t get inaccurate times. I believe the times are at least half what is reported.

My highest played games were XBOX 360 backwards compatible titles, but for some reason you can’t see hours played on the console for 360 games, but they must still be tracking it internally. I wish they would let you see those stats on your XBOX as well.

My numbers pale next to yours.

• 20 Dragon Age™: Inquisition hours
  • 17 Divinity: Original Sin hours
  • 14 The Witcher 3 hours
  • 12 FINAL FANTASY XV hours
  • 9 Mass Effect™ 3 hours

CarterFortnite2
My kid’s stats. I think he’s banned from Fortnite in 2019.

(A quarter of this is probably the console sitting at the menu, but still.)

Oh right, forgot my stats:

I like that mix - kind of went nuts with The Division, but this was the year I finally buckled down and got serious about The Witcher 3. That Minecraft time is my son though, I should probably get him his own account.

Train Sim World? Star Trek Online?

It’s like I don’t even know you.

What do you mean? I love those games!

I just went into the ST Online thread, and you post there a lot. That one’s on me. I just never saw that thread come up. I guess my eyes glaze over on MMO threads. And Train Sim World, apparently you’ve been talking about it once every month or so in the “What are you playing this weekend” thread, which I missed.

Well I kind of went through Train SIm World in one mad rush and haven’t really gone back to it in a while but I mean come on, TRAINS!

As for STO, you can totally solo the whole thing. I did. It’s a pretty great game, plus it’s free.

My second most played game was Destiny 2, and For Honor has been eating my time for a month plus, so how is this accurate:

9 hours in Destiny 2, 9 in Sea of Thieves. One would think that’s more than 6 hours of MP… maybe it only includes time in a Group…