Thea 2: The Shattering

Thanks for your reply. The images from the wiki are very helpful. I’ll look it over so that I can start to internalize what’s what.

Yes, I’ve already purchased hunter, warrior, craftsman. I seem to get a rat option when playing as Marovit, and I’ve used him many times playing as that God. But I still would have to pay to unlock the rat as the green goddess – I suppose different god choices mean you pay for different unlocks? I’ll check this myself next time I start the game, which I hope will be tonight.

The cost for the rat seems kind of high, so when I play the green Goddess, I’m going to save up for something better, especially as the rat is pretty limited. He’s great for communicating with beasts, but not helpful in gathering, crafting or cooking, and not great as a fighter.

I like the idea of using scrolls. I don’t think I’ve ever crafted one; I’ve always opted for artifacts and rings and such. Of course, I’ve occasionally equipped scrolls I’ve looted. Anyway, if the resources for scrolls pop up, I’ll try crafting them this game. Lots to learn if you want to be good at Thea 2!