These Are The Voyages-Star Trek TOS Remastered and Reconsidered

No I think you are on to something. I will say though, that even bottom-feeder contender Mudd’s Women, has the Computer-aided interrogation scene, which is funny. That was my whole review, Rich. That essentially that was the only good part. And that scene is why we all like Harry Mudd. Take that scene out and what do you have?

conandontknow

I think we have a winner. Along with Who Mourns for Adonis? Although the out takes from it were hilarious.

Aw hell. Plato’s Children, but the kiss! The kiss!

Abraham Lincoln getting a spear in the back and Colonel Green lip-synching Surak AND a Greek God and a Giant Hand are STILL better than a Giant Space Ameoba episode where literally nothing happens for an hour.

Look up. Ninja edit.

All bad. But a giant space ameoba where nothing happens??? IT is the worst. You can just take a nap.

As an adult, yes. As a 10 year old kid. No way! Dude I’m watching this show, for the first time, on my friend’s color TV. Unheard of in my neighborhood. So this is one of the shows I remember In color.

At least Plato has Migeulito Loveless (Michael Dunn). I am actually looking forward to that.

You are getting brigged! Childhood Nostalgia Crimes! When you regain common sense, you can get out. In the meantime enjoy the coloring books and technical manuals.

The Wild Wild West deserves its own thread.

I may suggest a re-view in the future, but the episodes are really had to get a hold of in one place, IIRC. Some on YT, some not…really all over the place.

All I’m sayin’ is, if you guys think that Mudd’s Women is the worst episode, you’re in for rough seas ahead.

Eliminate that one scene and the episode is a joyless prison sentence.

I found much joy, as explained upthread. And I wasn’t even all that amused by the creepy lie detector scene.

Edit: Also, this article is fun, mainly because they list “Mudd’s Women” and “The Immunity Syndrome” among the best episodes of the original series.

Well John Drew Barrymore was.

I dunno. We are being “meta” and ironic Also there are a few people on this journey with us who are viewing for the first time, believe it or not.

So you know, that “fun” article you glibly shared? It says Arena is one of the worst…

An ounce of prevention, Mr. Dive…

Yes, they accuse “Arena” of what you say is the great sin “Mudd’s Women” makes - nothing happens. I am very curious to see how “Arena” holds up, haven’t seen it in probably decades.

I’m going to do the next best thing.

And ignore them.