These Are The Voyages-Star Trek TOS Remastered and Reconsidered

TOS Week 9 Guest Star Death Match Final Round

As we approach the 10th episode, pick your favorite guest star from the ones we have seen so far. . This will be held every 9 weeks (ish) .

This is the final face-off to determine the Week 9 Winner!

The Below Poll Closes at 0001 EST on WED 03 OCT 2018.

Note: To Participate in any poll you should have seen all episodes referenced in the poll.

• Gary Lockwood as Gary Marshall in Where No Man Has Gone Before
  • Sally Kellerman as Dr. Elizabeth Dehner in Where No Man Has Gone Before
  • Roger C. Carmel as Harry Mudd in Mudd’s Women

0 voters

Man I am ansty in my pantsy for this week’s episode.

Big Clint Howard fan, are you?

Oh, no, are we talking The Corbomite Manuever?

Yessirree! No spoilers!! Excited!! There are some first timers. Hence me being all cryptic.

That episode is thematically the most TNG-like, IMO. We shall see. Otherwise, my lips are sealed. Or fingers.

Fewer meetings and more poker playing from the conn.

Like I mentioned earlier, we are about to enter a really strong run. I myself am anxious for a particularly terrifying episode. Yet one might also call it the most balanced as well.

winkwink

So Amok Time then?

This up coming episode was ruined by the new graphic fix. Tell me if you can tell when it happens. You get @Navaronegun to give you a dollar.

Whoa are you volunteering me to pay a dollar? What am I, made of credits?

https://nynomads.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/source.gif

Credits, credits?

Gold pressed latinum my friend. Credits, pshhh.

I wish there was a Scrooge McDuck Money bin gif of Quark. I’d watch it all day long on a loop and laugh.

I kept flipping between them and didn’t see anything out of place! I’m now more excited for @RichVRs reveal than @Navaronegun is to watch the episode again!

Be aware, regardless of @RichVR’s offer of my resources, no prize money will be forthcoming.