They Came From Hollywood Update

W00t! THC and Pixie Stix!!

I thought I was the only one…

This looks very very cool - Who is publishing it?

Me.

This game looks super great.

Can you set the burning man on fire?

Of course! Lots of stuff in the game burns…cars, trees, wooden buildings. Fires spread through the cities based on wind direction and speed. People can even catch on fire and run around setting other things on fire.

It’s like watching a horribly violent ant farm.

SOLD!

That’s superb.

Can’t wait!

Ya know, this game and the fact that the Pixies are getting back together after all these years - well, it’s good to be alive.

My first C64 experience was playing CC&C, and I’ve wanted a remake forever and ever. God bless you, Sparky. And Cthulu too.

Hey, maybe you guys can do a board game? I mean, really, why not. Package it in a film can. Or package the game in a film can, include the board game as a cool “free bonus” like they used to give us handkerchiefs with maps on them in the Ultima days.

I so can’t wait to download this game from waste!

oh, wait… uhhh!

I assure you that besides the game and manual, there will be something fun and oldskool in the box (that is, “in the box I put the game in and send to you”, as there probably won’t be a retail-style box). A board game would be a little expensive to produce. But you know, once the TCFH movie (directed by John Waters), action figures, stuffed plush, soundtrack album (cover by Roger Dean), Lego set, collectible card game, automotive accessories, children’s chewable vitamins and breakfast cereal deals come through, no problem.

Can you get Geddy Lee to do the theme song?

I was hoping for Blue Oyster Cult.

I was hoping for Blue Oyster Cult.[/quote]

Make sure they don’t skimp on the cowbell.

Sweet Christ on a crutch, but I luvs ya, Sparky. You know, Eric and the boys are low scale enough these days you might be able to pull it off.

Oh, I’ll definitely give them a call. You never know – for a couple hundred bucks and two dozen assorted Krispy Kremes, they might just do it.

Come on! This clearly calls for another Rick Wakeman sytheized masterpeice like Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Bub has been digging through my record collection again (note: that Thompson Twins album belongs to Lars).