Things you should never, under any circumstances, ingest but are technically food

My father was very picky about his bourbon. So this tells me that I will not like this bourbon. :)

Maybe I’ll start a brand called, “My Father Didn’t Even Drink Often.” Or, “My Mom Never Approved Of My Drinking Habit.”

That root beer isn’t too bad though.

Ain’t that the truth.

The Not Your Father’s stuff? Yeah, I really enjoy about 2/3 of a bottle occasionally, but it gets a little cloying toward the end.

I completely agree. And I forget that each time I have it again.

It’s spring, and thus time for minor league ballparks everywhere to offer food that will take days…maybe years…off the lives of their customers.

I want to eat this. There’s a good chance I will at some point. But I certainly never should.

Would.

Also would. What’s not to like there?

I’m not a mayo hater, but just reading that headline makes me want to vomit.

I am a mayo hater and that headline made me want to vomit too.

So it’s the UK creme right and not the US. I was under the impression those were different and the UK’s is somehow better.

To be clear, I would want neither in my mayonnaise, and this is coming from someone who liked Miracle Whip on sandwiches for years which is slightly sweet too.

Well the article talks about it being available from the Old Truman Brewery (where the company I work for used to be based, funnily enough), so I assume it’s the UK recipe, to the extent it’s actually the same ingredients at all.

I am slightly relieved that it was Cadbury Creme-flavored mayo, and not a Cadbury egg with mayo filling as I initially had assumed.

If they just sold a jar of the Creme Egg filling, it would be the new Nutella.

I feel the same way about Oreo creme.

I don’t get this. Like pure sugar? Makes my stomach turn to think about it.

Sugar and shortening, I guess.

I mean, it’s SO bad for you. But dammit, just sell me a bucket of the stuff. Let me decide how to kill myself with it.

It’s better than putting it in mayo I suppose.