Things you should never, under any circumstances, ingest but are technically food

Please tell me that’s a joke and not a real restaurant.

It’s a joke, although, admittedly, the actual menu at Guy Fieri’s NY joint ain’t a whole lot better. . . http://guysamerican.com/menu/allday/

I mean, Donkey Sauce? Really? Barf.

The best wing restaurant in Central Ohio (Roosters) second hottest (and my favorite) is called Donkey sauce. Yum.

Ignoring all the other aesthetic and greased-finger atrocities, why would you offer a “naked” version of something and then put potatoes in it?

I mean, other than the fact that it lets you get away with selling a fried egg and a tiny bit of meat for $2.

All I can see in that pic is a dirty thumbnail.

Goodbye Hi-C Orange.

http://imgur.com/cDfAQNF

McDonald’s is discontinuing sale of the orange syrup drink and replacing it with something called “Sprite TropicBerry”

I really want to know what the Crew Script says.

Customer: “Where’s the Hi-C Orange?”
Crew Member:"Ew! You drank Hi-C Orange?!

Crew: Hi-C Orange? We never sold Hi-C Orange. We have always sold Sprite TropicBerry. Always.

Crew script:
If the customer looks older than 5, “what are you, 5 years old?”
If the customer looks younger than 5, “if You drink Hi-C you don’t get a happy meal toy.”

I haven’t tasted Hi-C Orange in decades, but it’s indelibly tied in my mind to this:

Which is what our little league team used to get for every game. I guess at the time you could rent the cooler from McD’s and they’d fill it with 10 gallons of pure orange sugar water.

I loved Hi-C orange! Still do.

I might have to pick one up on the way home.

I think you meant

Crew: Hi-C Orange? We never sold Hi-C Orange. We have always sold Sprite TropicBerry. Period.

So the sis-in-law brought me gifts. This is them.

I don’t mind the beer mints. But what made her tink that I would eat crickets? Living or dead. Anyone want to pay me to eat dead insects? Regardless of the flavor. Nope.

Banana for size. :)

Eh crickets are fine. No big deal once you get over your squick factor.

I’ve had those specific crickets before. They were bad. Cooked to the extent that they basically just taste like popcorn husks.

I’d have wanted there to be some meat or something.

And there lies the problem.