Things you should never, under any circumstances, ingest but are technically food

https://www.bk.com/menu-item/froot-loops-shake

As someone who still occasionally craves Froot Loops, I’m not sure if this is the best idea ever or absolutely inedible. I’m particularly disturbed by the description including the phrase “sweet sauce.”

Better than sweat sauce. . .

Ice cream and fruit loops sound plenty sweet too me. Then again, as a kid I loved, loved Sunny D. These days it tastes like drinking thick syrup with orange color.

Yeah, I don’t know why “sweet sauce” needs to be added to ice cream (oops, “vanilla-flavored soft serve”). I would hope that would be sweet enough. I never needed to put sugar on my Froot Loops!

Well you essentially described the ingredients. As I am a bit older, my syrup with color choice was Hawaiian Punch.

Now I want some Punchy.

I actually liked the original yellow version. They stopped making that.

I always drank Tahitian Treat. Out of those wide, squat glass bottles. Good times.

Oh Hawaiian Punch was a staple for the summer at my house too! The concentrated kind in a small can, and of course parents made popsicles out of it too. Way cheaper than the ice cream truck.

Gives new meaning to “pickle bread” when you make this sandwich.

I would eat that.

I would eat that and follow it up with a pickleback shot. I’m having trouble thinking of another pickle related food/drink to think of as a trifecta.

The fact that people still eat pickles at movie theaters disturbs me. This makes no sense, I admit, since I eat pickles now and then at home or at outside engagement but a paper cup with a giant pickle in it at the movies… I would have to pass on Chickles too.

Ever have deep fried pickles?

Will change your life.

Yes. We have what is called an Irish Pub here (say what is called because some of the food isn’t really that irish). They do deep friend mushrooms, pickles, green beans in addition to the tradition fries. If you gave me a basket of cut up pickles… sure. If you gave me a whole pickle like that, like the giant pickles… no.

Still. I’d eat that chickel thing.
Maybe only once, but I’d try it.

Can’t lie, so would I.

I feel increasingly uncomfortable repeatedly reading the word “Chickle” on this forum in the context of something that you eat.

Sounds like something you’d call an exceptionally large skin tag.

Ah, so you’re chicklish.