Things you should never, under any circumstances, ingest but are technically food

That sandwich has no business in this thread. That looks awesome.

Similarly, I can’t figure out why those ballpark sandwiches were included…I’d eat the hell out of

Chicken Funnel Cake Sandwich, which includes garlic black pepper cheddar, strawberry jam and maple syrup.

Yeah, that burger is basically the opposite of the the thread title.

Looks amazing

I would eat two.

Alright, thanks to you I had to satisfy my carhop burger craving with a Galley Boy from Swensons. The combination of lightly toasted buns, semi-molten cheese and sauces (and lack of crisp vegetables) make a good Galley Boy basically melt in your mouth. I hope you’re happy!

I have, with a side of 12 year yamazaki. This place is a whiskey bar, too.

For those like me looking for the rest of those, “Best Burger in Every State,” recommendations.

Not listed there but awesome: We have a place within walking distance of my house that is pretty fantastic, and even better, pretty cheap.

Crafty Burg’r 'n Tap

Do want.

I’ve always wanted to try Swensons but they’re all in the Akron area as far as I know and I never go down there. :(

Yea, I think the closest one for you would be Seven Hills/Independence…

BUT

There’s talk of Cleveland expansion this year so might not be long?

Yay! :D

If you ever make it up this way I would also recommend Midway Oh Boy! in Elyria. Another place that I’ve been eating at my entire life. Their Oh Boy burger is pretty famous around here. Michael Simon has even talked about it on TV :) Very good mayo based sauce that’s hard to describe. I think they mix in dill pickle brine, and maybe some onion powder?

[quote]Kansas City-based donut shop, Donutology, created a display for its “Space Donut” that reached an altitude of 97,000 feet during a nearly 4-hour journey that saw it travel 253 miles between earth and space.

The donut was preserved using a thick layer of protective silicon, which left it inedible but allowed it to survive the trip to space.[/quote]
You can buy a commemorative T-shirt!

The tee shirts look pretty cool. I am trying to get one!

I think your posted this in the wrong thread lol. That is a “Things you should always ingest and are most definately, technically food.”

That looks soooo fantastic!

I have one to add, but maybe @ineffablebob will disagree with me if he’s had it.
'tis the 5/3 burger at the Michigan Whitecaps minor league baseball team’s home stadium.

Quote:
The Fifth Third Burger, a concoction of the West Michigan Whitecaps baseball team at Fifth Third Ballpark, is one enormous, loaded whopper. Featured on programs like Sports Center and The Today Show, the Fifth Third Burger sports an eight-inch sesame seed bun, five 1/3lb beef patties, an entire cup of chili, five slices of cheese, liberal doses of nacho cheese, Fritos, gobs of salsa, lettuce and, well, everything else but the kitchen sink.

Here’s my quote,
It is an awful unholy mix of 2 winning park foods

My Dad took me to the game for my birthday and knowing I have a digestive disorder where food blows through me at the speed of light I can eat a lot at once. So he was excited to see how much I could put away during the official countdown, but I was a big disappointment, I couldn’t eat much at all because it truly tasted gross. I took the rest home since I never waste food. I love Nachos on their own, I love burgers on their own, but the two together to make a 4.5 lb monstrosity. Biting down on chips, then chili, then burger, or vice versa depending on the build order was unpleasant. At home, I whittled it back to just what I could tolerate and it ended up just being the remaining 4 beef patties I scraped clean and added my own cheese to (kinda ironic), everything else went in the trash ( contaminiated by wrong components). http://media.mlive.com/whitecaps_impact/photo/8921989-large.jpg

Good gracious, that looks HUGE. And you are correct, that burger above is awesome. We wandered away from things you should never ingest towards burgers there for a bit. It is a good path for the thread to take.

Holy shit I want that in my face

I have no freaking idea why but that mason jar style container makes the mac and cheese look twice as delicious as it normally would. Curse you human brain!

I can verify that the burger they picked for Utah is one of the best burgers I’ve ever eaten, but they should have gone to Lucky 13 which actually does have the best hamburger I’ve ever had, in or out of Utah.

Lucky 13