Things you should never, under any circumstances, ingest but are technically food

Note to advertisers:

Nostalgia only works for things that were good in their time; Zima was douche juice back in the day and I am sure that it remains so today.

Now give me a box of Matilda Bay and I am in! We used to each get a box of that stuff and then play quarters until someone ran out. Good (?) times!

I know, that’s the Onion and not a real food product. But can’t you just see someone doing a mayo-and-meat cup? Maybe at a state fair, deep-fried?

Wait. You don’t… I mean… Yeah that would be stupid.

NOPE. The Devil’s Jizz can’t be fixed by a little meat at the bottom.

If you hadn’t mentioned the Onion, I think I would have believed that was real… at least for a little bit.

Do people eat honest-to-goodness mayo (ie not aioli or similar) with meat outside of sandwiches? I mean, I hate mayo anyway, but I can’t say it’s something I’ve seen other people do either.

The only thing I can think of adding mayo to outside of sandwiches is to tuna salad. Although you usually eat tuna salad in sandwich form, but not always.

People do chips as well. Crazy people, admittedly, but many of them.

So we aren’t counting the spicy mayo on a large amount of sushi that people eat? It’s fish, but still. Also, chicken salad, burgers, chicken sandwiches, BLTs, etc.

Then there is a whole host of things it’s added to, namely a TON of different salad dressings.

I said outside of sandwiches.

Tuna or chicken salad. Heck, they have little “lunchable” style kits for it.

The wife puts mayo on hamburgers. To be fair, she was born and raised in Seattle. And she likes Miracle Whip. So she really doesn’t know any better.

You guys are strange with your mayo hate.

You mean correct, don’t you.

Vile goop, and a flaunting of the Geneva Conventions.

I like mayo on my burgers. Nothing wrong with mayo.

And yet, mostly egg and oil. Two things that we really shouldn’t live without.

I actually like mayo. But a burger, if made correctly, is already fatty. I just don’t get adding a fatty condiment to it.

Dude. Like uh … cheese?

Cheese actually has a flavor

So does my roasted garlic mayo.

Not that I would ever argue for mayo over cheese mind you.