Things you should never, under any circumstances, ingest but are technically food

I think the Japanese add mayo to everything. They have mayo restaurants.

Kewpie Mayo! It’s tangier and has added msg.

I hate mayo until I went to college. Tried it in the school cafeteria for some reason and I’ve loved it ever since. Tasty and versatile! mmmmmm Mayo.

Mayo goes with tomato on hamburgers, then minimize or remove the mustard. Mayo goes well with BBQ sauce on burgers, just a basic bbq sauce will do (getting fancy with BBQ sauce on a burger is ok, but it’s already a big mix of quality flavors). No tomato, skip the mayo but bump up the mustard or other seasonings such as fried onions-mushrooms mix.

Dude, are you trying to make me vomit? More mayo, and remove mustard? What king of monster are you!

He’s the best kind.

Ketchup + Mayo = essentially Fry sauce. Fries are not a sandwich. Also… hot dogs and artichokes.

Mayo on the bottom bun with freshly ground black pepper, then burger, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and lastly the top bun with a small amount of ketchup on it. That’s the best way to eat a burger.

I am actually not a big fan of ketchup as a condiment. If I’m dipping my fries in something generally I mix equal parts ketchup and mayonnaise, as Nesrie says.

Miracle Whip is disgusting.

Something I would think we can all agree on.

When I was a kid, I loved Miracle Whip on sandwiches, just plain sandwiches not even hamburgers. Then again, as a kid I kind of guzzled Sunny D in the summer which now tastes to me like what I imagine toxic sludge mixed with orange slime tastes like.

On the thread subject, a friend of mine posted this to fb the other day…

Also this woman is 30 years old my god her fridge is a tragedy to me :(

There’s a cat in this picture, a cat in a fridge. I cannot focus on the food or lack of when there is something furry and lovable alongside it.

Cats shit in boxes. And then walk in those same boxes. If it’s in your fridge, you’re a repulsive human being :/

Chinese leftovers are the best though.

Dogs lick their asses and then lick people’s faces. Let’s face it, if you require minimal germs not only would you not have pets, you wouldn’t have kids either.

I have no kids, and I have no pets. And I have no plans to ever have either.

I have a couple of cats, and a couple of nephews. It’s very easy for the nephews to out gross the cats ;-)

Whoa I thought that was real at first. If a marketer at Hellman’s sees that you can be sure they’ll try to find a way to do it. Jokes that became real products.

I love those tuna in can with crackers. I don’t see those as odd at all? But then I like mayo on just about everything.

Tuna fish + mayo + bread/breadlike product is a pretty common meal. Nothing weird about it.

Hey, look! Chipotle is in the news again!

[quote]
The company says it shut down a location in Sterling, Virginia, on Monday after becoming aware of a “small number” of reported illnesses. It says it is working with health authorities to understand the cause, but the reported symptoms are consistent with norovirus. Chipotle says it plans to reopen the restaurant Tuesday after a “complete sanitization.”

The Denver-based company notes that norovirus does not come from its food supply and it is safe to eat at its restaurants.[/quote]

“It’s not us! Honest!”