This chick looks like a man

And yet I find her strangely hot.

The eyes get me. I love grey-ish eyes.

Looks like a man? What else did your alien leaders teach you before they sent you here?

I wish MY chemistry book had pictures like that when I was in college.

More like biology

lol, whut?

I was thinking the man looked like a chick.

Yeah uh, what? What, exactly, are her mannish features?

I’m guessing Iron Giant jaw, sharp knees. And this is without seeing the pic.

She doesn’t look like a dude. She isn’t great looking but certainly not so fugly that she could be mistaken for a gent.

I think it’s the general spacing of her features, not any particular one. For example, it looks like she has a high forehead (and relatively thin hair) like a guy who grows a comb over.

Come over!

Ninja edit ftw. Thanks.

Edit: Except I misspelled forehead too. Woo.

Must be her full lips and cute, chubby, pinchy cheeks.

uh. Queen Elizabeth had a high forehead. I do too. (not THAT high but high nonetheless)

Also: thin, fine hair on a woman looks like that.

When was the last time you saw a real, live woman?

She has a big jaw and brow ridges. Actually, I just made that up.

Her hands are quite large.

I’d hit it.

(Had too)

Those are full lips? I wouldn’t call her thin-lipped, but wouldn’t call them full either. I’m glad you like her cheeks.

uh. Queen Elizabeth had a high forehead. I do too. (not THAT high but high nonetheless)

Yes, there are also women that have thinning hair as they get older, much like some men do. That doesn’t make her (or anyone) less of a woman. Good to know you think celebrity has epistemological value for defining gender. Who knew the forms for gender would be found in modern day celebs?

Also: thin, fine hair on a woman looks like that.

Yes I’m quite aware of that. I wasn’t saying she was ugly. However, if you didn’t get the gist of my post, it’s not any particular feature, but their sum (arrangement) which gives her a “mannish” look.

When was the last time you saw a real, live woman?

I see women every time I go outside and occasionally when I can afford a hooker. What’s your point?

By the way, how many of you think that’s her real hand on his shoulder? That wrist looks as thick as her upper arm.

They must grow the boys awful purty where you come from, Henry.

Yeahhhh…about that…

Her hand only looks funny because it’s the closest thing to the camera. Also, the washed-out color makes it look like the edge of his sleeve is another half inch of wrist.

I’ve been obscuring parts of her face with my penis, and the best I can come up with, she looks like a very smooth-skinned young Kevin Spacey.

H.