This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

Quick question. I have a few of these now. Do they disappear eventually once I have them installed? Do they time out either installed or if not grabbed during the window?

As long as you ‘buy’ them in the PS store then they’ll be available for download as long as you have Plus. If you miss out on that then you’re out of luck though. Just make sure to log in each month, add them all to your cart, ‘buy’ them, and then you can download them at will later on.

Good info to know, thanks man!

Bah I just bought the Surge like a month ago…

May:

What Remains of Edith Finch
Overcooked

This would have been a good offering two years ago.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who was super disappointed. :/

I think by the time PS5 rolls around that the free games are phased out entirely.

That would be dumb since a lot of people will cancel on that day.

Overcooked! Neat!

Maybe they reduced the quality of games because now a lot of people have built up a nice PS Plus library that they will lose access to if they don’t resubscribe.

They do seem to be coasting.

Haha! finally!

That’s livin’ the dream!

Coming soon:

Horizon Chase Turbo
Pro Evo Soccer 2019

There were only two games I wanted to play this year, hopefully this car game is fun.

That reminds me… if you have even the slightest interest in Sonic Mania, get it in your catalog. It is downright amazing. It’s worth full price, let alone free.

Sounds like it’s worth owning. (Not just renting while you have a PS+ membership).

PES is replaced with Detroit Become Human

Crap - I just bought Detroit 2 weeks ago :|

What!? I’ve been hovering on buying a PES game for months since I miss playing soccer games and now they’re talking it away? :(

Me too :(