This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

Me, too, by far. Was in a small league for a while playing weekly matches. Like soccer, but with guns!

Leaving ++ soon:

• Danger Zone
  • Dungeons 2
  • Ghost of a Tale
  • Monster Supercross 5
  • Override 2
  • Vanishing of Ethan Carter
  • Velocibox
  • Victor Vran
  • WWE 2k

No must plays IMO. Ethan Carter sure was pretty with some interesting puzzles. Velocibox is worth trying for a few minutes. I guess I could say it’s like Super Hexagon, but not really.

Another great week of additions.

++

• Dragonball Z Kakorot
  • Final Fantasy Type 0
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Haven
  • Immortals Fenyx
  • Life is Strange 2
  • Life is Strange True Colours
  • Neo The World Ends with You
    This is a sequel! I always thought it was just a remaster edition.
  • Rage 2
  • Rainbow Six Extraction
  • Street Fighter 5 Champion Edition (DLC)
  • Tchia
  • Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy (PS5)
  • Untitled Goose Game

+++

• Ape Academy 2
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Syphon Filter Dark Mirror

I take it as a good sign that I’ve already played six of the new arrivals yet still want to play three of what remain. That’s a way better ratio than most of what’s existing on the service. Keep up the good curation, Sony.

Getting good reviews.

I’m going to bring my PS4 out of mothballs for this.

Oh, wow, Tchia looks adorable.

Agreed! Eager to play it, both alone and together with my kids. I’d been turned off by its apparent Breath of the Wild similarity, but that Polygon review reassured me. I’m now eager to try it tomorrow. I don’t know what time PS Plus games unlock, but it’s something I’m now excited for.

Next to be exorcized from ++

• 2 dark
  • Caligula Effect
  • Croixleur Sigma
  • Gabbuchi
  • Marvel Puzzle Quest
  • Naruto Ninja Storm 4
  • Wonderful 101

I enjoyed Marvel Puzzle Quest on console. All the IAP nonsense is gone. Caligula Effect is one of those Persona-like games. I’m going to try making a dent in that one.

Let us know if Caligula Effect has a lot of orgies.

Woah. Now we’re talking. First time I’m looking forward to actually playing two out of three games.

• Sackboy adventure
  • Meet your Maker
  • Tails of Iron

Meet your maker is a new game, so who knows, maybe that one will be good too, and we might get 3 out of 3.

Yay, Sackboy!

That game is exactly what I’m into. I didn’t know I’d love it until I saw a friend streaming his platinum attempt a few weeks ago. Was waiting for a sale, but a free rental with PS+ is nice too.

I started playing Sackboy yesterday. I am totally loving the music. I’d listen to this soundtrack all day if I could, it makes me so happy! I have only recognized The Go! Team so far, but it’s all been great.

The music levels are honest to goodness the best levels I’ve played in any game.

Certainly up there with the Rayman Legends music stages for me

For sure. The Britney Spears stage is what convinced me to buy it, then I don’t have to (yay).

Heads up guys… the leaving list this month is massive and contains stuff you will want to play.

PS Plus Extra, Premium losing 31 games in May 2023 including Spider-Man (truetrophies.com)

I hope this is an easy month for xbox etc, I don’t think I can manage all this stuff :(

Not yet, but it’s been pretty weird even by anime game standards.

Dropping a title they published is kind of weird. I think that it was assumed that the first party published stuff would stay on.

+1 to this, It’s disappointing to see this especially when compared to Microsoft’s attitude to first party titles on Game Pass.

I still haven’t gotten Extra because I still have a big backlog of games to get through on my PS5. But this type of stuff doesn’t make me want to.

On the plus side (ha ha!), this month is going to be really solid for PS+ Extra level subscribers:

I’m really looking forward to Kena. I figured it would show up eventually! Doom Eternal is another I’m open to trying, though I’m guessing it won’t be for me. Too fast paced.

May:

• Grid Legends
  • Chivalry II
  • Descenders