This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

I want to mention that not only can you get Soul Sacrifice for free but you can also get basically all of the DLC for free as well which looks like a ton of content to my eyes.

Resogun and Contrast are the PS4 games, also for US. Look here, the 2 small rectangles to the right of Soul Sacrifice.

That’s a great deal for Plus, $30 for a year on Black Friday. Limit of 2. I wonder how limited the “stock” if at all since it’s not like it’s a physical item or even digital for that matter as it’s a subscription service.

KaoFloppy: Resogun and Contrast are already available for the US. There’s nothing new for the US PS4 PS+ for December, hence Kadath’s post.

If I sign up for PS+ now what free games will I have access to? Do I miss all the previous free games that were released? I already own a PS3 and am thinking of getting a Vita as well.

Yea, you’ll miss all the free games that were offered before. The link in Kaofloppy’s post above has a list, well a graphics of the current free games.

So the way I understand it according to the PS+ website, as long as I download a free game at least once I can always down load it again later even if I immediately delete it from the hard drive or memory card? Because there is no way I will have enough space for all these free games.

Yes, as long as you’re a PS+ member. If your subscription lapse you lose access to those free games. But then when you resubscribe again you gain access to it back.

If you have a vita you get access to three games that are part of their instant game collection. These don’t change.

Every month the selection of free games rotates. You don’t have to download them, but you do need to ‘buy’ them while they are free. Basically this means once a month you go to the psn store in your browser, add all the free games to your cart, then checkout for zero dollars. Then as long as you have an active membership, you will have access to the games via your download list on the ps3, vita, or ps4.

Wow, that’s pretty amazing, thanks.

They’re actually added one or two a week throughout the month and may expire on that basis too, not sure. I just “buy” them weekly on Tuesdays to be sure.

Supposedly they would be adding 1 new PS4 game per month, but I suspect the indie titles announced as definitely coming may not have their release dates nailed down…

$29.99 for 1 year of PS Plus is now live at Amazon!

Resogun and Contrast are both Europe and Us, arent they?

Edit: Once more, an entire page was there that I didnt see - sorry about the lateness to the party with this answer.

The $30 PS+ deal is for US only. Canadians can buy it from amazon.com using the good old US address trick. There’s also a rumour that us canucks will get this deal on Boxing day.

The deal is live, the Playstation Store for redeeming the code, not so much.

Was hoping to redeem a code so I can grab Dragon’s Dogma while I wait for my PS3 to arrive. It doesn’t look like you can redeem it on the site though, just through your PS3. Anyone know of a workaround?

You might try their customer service. The fine print on the back of the card says that it can be activated on PC, so they should do something to help honor that.

Any code can be redeemed at sonyenertainmentnetwork.com, but PSN is getting hammered due to the PS4 launch in Europe today so they temporarily disabled code redemption.

So confirmed, no PS4 games for December? Blee.