This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

I’m hoping at some point they offer a PS Now / PS Plus combo at a discount. PS Now has suddenly become a really great value compared to what it used to be.

If the Show was in PS Now I’d jump on that for sure.

They usually discount the baseball game after the season ends, but you may as well use a trial to play it now. Note that you’ll need PS Plus to play The Show online also.

I just redeemed a PS+ code, no error. Got a receipt with the order, which didn’t have any item on it. Still shows I’m not a member. In my transaction history it says I’ve activated the code.

Go to the game page and see if you’re allowed to download it?

It prompts me to join. I will call them when they open in 30 minutes. Thanks for the suggestion :-)

Next week:

• Nioh
  • Snuggle Truck Outlast 2

No shit. I’m glad I didn’t cave and pick up Nioh for PC a couple weeks ago!

Disappointing news about Snuggle Truck, though.

I’ve determined that those Souls-like games are not for me. I tried both Bloodborne and Nioh and found them to be too hard and frustrating, especially with the scarce save systems.

Always wanted to try Nioh, but never got around to it. So that’s pretty sweet.

Me too. I’m pretty happy about this

Eh, another disappointing month for me personally. I get that Nioh’s meant to be good, but probably not for me.

It’s free to try!

Aw, man, we have to wait until Tuesday?!

Hush, hush. Keep it down, now.

There’s a decent sale in the store for PS+ members, with some new all-time lows.

New games next week:

• Titanfall 2
  • Monster Energy Supercross

That supercross is a repeat from PSNow. Nothing for me this time, but Titanfall 2 was amazing. I don’t even like shooters.

I can’t remember the last month I liked the games from PS Plus. Blah.

I will download both because I only have Titanfall 2 on disc. Supercross is pretty good from what I’ve seen if you like bikes.

Yeah, disc here too. Sadly I picked up both my X1 & PS4 copies at Dollarama. Hopefully this’ll improve our chances of a Titanfall 3 someday.

Supercross has great assists for casual players. It’s worth checking out if anyone thinks they might enjoy it. Really good for trophy collectors too.