This is a thread for PS+ (PS Plus) members

That’s pretty much the idea. It’s like an extra $100 to get top level boosts in MMOs like FFXIV, so calling it a demo remains disingenuous. Like I said before, you get all the levels and bosses, but you play them with all the abilities unlocked and interesting top level gear right away.

I understood that reference!

Disregarding how absurd this comparison is, since those are completely optional purchases that you can typically only access if you already purchased the game itself, this does bring up a great point about how bad an idea this is from a different angle: level skips in MMOs are extremely unpopular among existing players, because they lead to those existing players having to deal with new players jumping into queues for late-game content right away, despite having no idea how to play the game or their role. With Godfall: Challenger Edition, they’re engineering a scenario where every new player is doing that.

Good month coming up.

PS4/5 - Deep Rock Galactic
PS4/5 - Dirt 5
PS4 - Persona 5 Strikers

I’ll give Dirt 5 another playthrough. Campaign mode is short, story was surprisingly decent too. Looks fantastic on a HDR tv.

!!!

Dirt 5 is pretty cool. Persona 5 Strikers is a great get.

Any good non-video Persona 5 spoilers so I don’t have to finish the RPG I’m not that interested in slogging through to try out the direct sequel action game I am interested in?

Dirt 5 and Deep Rock Galactic are on Game Pass, so my eyes just glaze over them.

Persona 5 Strikers is the fighting game in the Persona universe, right? Not my genre (except for Soul Calibur).

It’s not a fighting game, it’s a beat em up.

I have DRG on Steam with over 100 hours played, but I’m stoked because this means I can finally play it with my brothers, who don’t have PCs (or, mostly, XBoxes).

Next week:

PS4: EA UFC 4
PS4: Borderlands 2 Assault on Dragon Keep DLC
PS5: Planet Coaster

The DLC was already given out years ago as part of the Handsome collection. This is a standalone version you can play again for more trophies.

Underwhelming.

I’ll give UFC 4 a try.

The loot and XP rates in the stand-alone Assault on Dragon Keep are amped up, and it felt great. I never got far in any Borderlands; this DLC-as-game was the perfect dose.

I guess UFC 4 is exciting if you don’t have Game Pass too. I played the Borderland stuff years ago. And Planet Coaster does a great job of conveying how annoying it is to work in an amusement park. (My first job.)

Epic win

Legends is just the multiplayer part of Ghosts of Tsushima, I think.

Correct. It’s fun, though.

Takes it from what would be a phenomenal month to hard “meh” territory.

I’m sure someone will be along to say Sony’s doing us a solid by only including part of the game though!

Always feels good when a title that’s been on my wishlist drops in my lap. I look forward to running some ghosts!

Cool :) I was tempted to subscribe to PS Now a couple months ago to play Ghostrunner & Team Sonic Racing. The multiplayers aren’t for me, but I hope you guys enjoy them.