This is my 3,000th post

I posted 1,000 times since the end of August? WTH? No wonder you guys are sick of me.

I still don’t know who you are, where’s BleedTheFreak gone? :)

Problem with a post like this: you really don’t want to post again just to keep this number. At least, I wouldn’t want to. But I’ll probably never get to 10.000, so no worries there :-)

I posted 10000 a while back without noticing.

That is like missing the odometer running over.

dangit.

The distinct lack of Scott’s head photoshopped onto that bill makes me very sad.

Right behind you Scott.

Armando, that was terrible of me to not think of that. Good grief. Enjoy!

Rich, I would welcome you to the 10k club but, well, you aren’t there yet, old bean. Good luck!

Sweet. Finally got a new desktop wallpaper!

I would like to say congrats but I’m really just posting here to see how many posts I have.

Me too.

We have a perfectly good BSG thread I use to check mine.

Also responsible for a disproportionate number of mine and yours.

To paraphrase Walter Brennan in The Guns of Will Sonnett, “That’s not luck, son, that’s spam.”

I had literally 100-110 posts or so before we started Resistance & BSG. Yep.

Congrats on the creepiest thing I’ve read all day.

Just the one Resistance game I was in did some pretty serious damage to mine, too.

I’m still disappointed in myself that I didn’t pay attention and make my 3000th post in this thread.

I feel the same way :(

Heh, same thing happened for me, I was looking left one day and saw 10k+, and went oh my!

Since the post count continues to update you can post a fake 3000th or 10000th post in here and just go on your merry way. Nobody will be the wiser!

Holy crap, how’d I miss my 10,000th post? Probably by posting drunk. Well here I am, where is my prize?