This is my 3,000th post

I sort of missed both my 3000th and 4000th post. This is 4001.

Yay?

I’m watching for 6k.

It’ll probably be some random rules explanation for the BSG thread

Five thousand.

Google knew exactly what I wanted when I entered “5000” and went to image search. That was the 4th image shown.

Congrats, ineffablebob.

Me, I just hit my 10-year anniversary here.

Me too.

Nicely done! :)

I couldn’t find this thread when I hit 5000 a week or two ago, so I’ll post in here now. Woot, 5000! It only took me twice as long as bob (since I’ve been registered here roughly twice as long).

I’ll catch up to you yet, Lufkin! :shakes fist from somewhere far behind:

But in seriousness, here’s to 12k more!

Oke, stupid question, but how can I see the post count in Discourse?

That’s not a stupid question - it took me awhile to find it myself. And it’s not a flat count, it only displays the whatever it’s called number. Math, I can’t remember what that word is - anyway I found it and it said 11.8k so I checked once or twice a day until it said 12.0k.

Here is how you access it!

In the upper right, click your avatar:

Then click on Summary:

And there you have it along the to info bar!

On desktop, if you hover over the rounded figure it’ll tell you the exact number. I don’t think there’s any way to do so on mobile once you’re past 1000 or so.

Right behind you Scott.

SCANDAL ROCKS THE HEART OF QT3:

Oh hey, apparently I crossed the 10K mark at some point in the recent past. So let’s hear it for pointless wastes of time! I mean, totally awesome discussions with you guys!

Ah, ok, thanks!

Man, I honestly assumed it rounded down, and not up. That’s… grrr. Okay, well, I got some posting to do!

There we go!

12,000 posts and no heart. Sad!