This is my 3,000th post

I was downright generous with mine. Some 200 likes given gone, like tears in the rain.

I am the loserar :(

I can see 15,000 coming up. Real soon now. May have to throw a party, pass out cigars…

Oh man, Rich. That just made me want to watch that entire scene again. Never get tired of it.

I saw Val Kilmer was posting on Reddit /r/movies last night - it was awesome, and Huckleberry was probably the most used word.
I said to my girlfriend that now I HAD to watch that again- such a great, great performance!

And now I am gonna watch Tombstone tonight… Thanks guys… :p

What is most striking to me is how little Sam Elliott has aged compared to the others. That was nearly 25 years ago! Must be how he went grey early. He’s basically spent the last 30 years looking 60.

Some people just say to hell with it and get all their aging out of the way early. Like Wilford Brimley or Ed Asher or Abe Vigoda. Those guys haven’t changed since the 70s.

Strictly speaking, Abe really hasn’t aged a day since last January. . .

:( :( :(

Just tipped over 9k.

Just starting to feel like people are listening to me. It’s probably just all in my head…

I did not manage to surpass @RichVR to 15k, traveling for work put a damper on my posting, but I did manage to beat Scott ;)

I stand at 15,012 as of this post.

And me here with my paltry 12.6k! You men are like gods! Gods!

Well lookit dat. :)

Nice! Congrats! I assume the BSG thread is how you pulled so far ahead of me! Well, that and maybe I slowed down in my posting? It doesn’t feel like I have though…?

…maybe?

Crap, I just found out I missed my 1000th post a while back. And at this rate, it will be somewhere around 2023 before I get another chance at 2000…

Oh well…

Recently hit 16,000. I’d be more excited but my hangover refuses.

DING! 18,000.