This is not the Grand Theft Auto V review

Everyone thought Tom would give this game a bad look. LOL. I think the "Escapist" review is the only ridiculous review thus far. The author spends two pages ranting about how ruthless the characters (characters in a friggin GTA game mind you) are, but doesn't flinch a bit when he claims that Tommy "I'm a murdering psychopath!" Vercetti is "sympathetic".

Hilarious.

Typo:
"Presidental"

Personally, I always thought it was ridiculous for Niko (for example) to whine about his traumatic past full of betrayal; yet, 10 minutes later, go out and massacre some random dudes, or drive recklessly through the streets at 100 mph.

Bi-Polar much, Niko?

Concerning the redesign, I really like the sidebar on the right, but I think the drop-down menus along the top could use some adjusting. I feel like they're too transparent, and their highlight color is too subtle, making them a bit difficult to use.

How much free space do you need on the Xbox 360 to install the game?

5/5 confirmed. Gonna miss the entertaining comments which accompany low review scores

Maybe Tom could title the actual review 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Is The Biggest Piece Of Shit This Side Of An Elephant Bathroom', just to draw in the people who don't read the actual text.

I'm not even sure what exactly he's referring to, but I feel like we've just been blessed by Internet Longfellow.

Thanks for the PC version Rockstar. I really appreciate you made an effort to release a PC version!

that's not true, THAT"S IMPOSIBLE !!!

8 gigs

Yeah, I was going to check whether or not this was released in Europe already on steam, and there's no hits on GTA V. Well, JC2 and SR:TT is sufficient for me. Call me when you want my money Rockstar!

I always think I'm going to like GTA games (and Red Dead for that matter) - but I like the character grind and customization. That is something that always lacks for me - but this game sounds great. They all always sounds great, and I end up disappointed in the end .... because I want more Skyrim then GTA

Is there enough here in this open world game for someone who traditionally likes level humping?

Yeah, GTA coming out first on consoles. Really weird.

Oh wait, it's been like this since 2001. derp.

To wait or not to wait for a PC version, that is the question my wallet is asking me right now!

So... GTA5 is Skyrim with gangsters? At some point, there has to be gameplay here. Otherwise, we might as well replay Just Cause 2 or Saints Row 4 again. Muck around in the nook and crannies there :-)

He could put the actual score in the body of the review and then give it two stars at the end, just to see who's really reading.