This just can't be true - DAMN YOU BALUT

If so thank you Lord, thank you

Repeat. =)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:

For my next prediction, I’m calling for the Jessica Alba versus Eliza Dushku versus Elisha Cuthbert hot-oil wrestling movie to be made, with an NC-17 rating.

I’d pay to see that :shock:

Isn’t that going to be called Rumble Roses: the Movie? :roll:

Wow. FREDDY VS. JASON VS. ASH. Who wins? The man with the fucking BOOMSTICK, BABY!

Anyway, I heard this already from my fiancee who is addicted to reading Entertainment Weekly. So, chances are this has a possibility of seeing the light of day (but then again, how many times have they canned new Superman movies?)

Why would you want to watch this if Raimi isn’t directing? I can’t really see Campbell doing a Ash movie without Raimi anyway.

I love Campbell, but high standards and hand-picked directors aren’t exactly the hallmarks of his career.

It’s good for Campbell, it’s good for the franchise, it’s good for Raimi’s pocket book. It’s likely to happen.

I love Campbell, but high standards and hand-picked directors aren’t exactly the hallmarks of his career.

It’s good for Campbell, it’s good for the franchise, it’s good for Raimi’s pocket book. It’s likely to happen.[/quote]

Yeah, I really like Campbell. He even made Bubba Ho-Tep fun. :P

I guess that’s true Andrew, but this is Ash. Not some random thing he’s doing for money, but something him and Raimi created back in their garge in Michigan. I don’t see him taking this lightly, but that’s just me.

Rami can’t direct because of Spider-Man 3, but what I’ve seen seems to indicate that he’ll still be involved (on the production level), so it should at least be kept from sucking too bad.