This screw, it is SPECIAL

I note that both links to the parts online are dead. Does that mean Sony realized they’re busted for selling military toilet seats?

Did you actually have to pay for that screw??

Isn’t that price in Euros? Even worse :(

I’ve paid a lot more than that for a screw.

PS3 owner?

John.

Sony is taking the prostitution business model and applying electronics.

You go in thinking that you are going to have a great time, no worries. Pay for any games you play then when its over, you’ll wake up to an empty wallet and a burning sensation.

Actually it’s made from Unobtainium.[/quote]
Since the PS3 shipped, the crushed souls of gamers are very obtainium indeed. Especially gamers who bought one.

Lads, we’ve all paid a lot more than that for a screw. :)

There’s the old joke: what’s the difference between paying for sex and getting it for free? Paying for sex costs less.

But I derail, and for that, I’m sorry.

I just found out where sony is getting screws from:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20070816/pl_bloomberg/ajkoyhuchw0m;_ylt=Autdued2ZOoKGt.TIW8KDn.s0NUE

Digg it

Hi, This is a normal electronic screw, we have many in stock, it is very cheap, less then 0.01$, we needs? contact me. :-)
Merry christmas…
www.lbscrew.com

Whoa. Necrospam.

IT’S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

You’ve got to admit that spam for a 1 cent screw is rather original, though.

How in the…

Spam done by hand is alright by me. I say we keep him, I promise to feed and water him twice daily.

He also needs to be sent image macros once a day.

Heh, looks like there was a “guest” account with an easily-guessable password that got (re)activated recently.

The password is not so guessable anymore. (and I PM’ed Tom in case he wants to deactivate it)

–Talisker

That was a nifty bit of Christmas necrospam, though :)