This weekend

I’m on my 3rd playthrough of F3. I find myself doing the same stuff and having just as much fun. No DLC yet, even!

I just started Dragon Age over again and it’s got its claws in me. I’m respeccing like mad and enjoying being an uber-powerful mage. Lots of ass-whuppin.

I’m going to continue playing The Witcher, I guess.

I want to try and spend some time with the Bad Company 2 Beta, probably will end up getting sucked into ME2.

ME2 till its finished. then? i dunno, some gratuitous space battles maybe? or do some of the catching up i have to do in eve.

I’m waiting on ME2 until I finish ME1, so I suppose I should try getting some of that done. But today (technically yesterday) was instead spent getting schooled in Madden 10 by Pumpkinhead, followed by several hours of trying in vain to get people to play just about anything with me on Xbox Live. Eventually I just gave up and played some solo Rock Band 2, and some Hexic. It was boring, but better than playing with random jerks.

Been playing ME2, but needed a break, so I went and picked up Assasin’s Creed 2 and Ghostbusters for the 360. With my discount card, they were both about $40 so that should be a nice break from Commander Shepherd.

Spent whole weekend with Dragon Age. As far as RPGiness goes, it is probably best RPG from Bioware that I’ve played.And holy crap is it long (but entertaining!).