THQ: Uh-oh

That’s not a stock price - it’s a countdown.

Hah, I wish. I’m not sure about the fit, but Company of Heroes 2 being published/supported by Paradox sounds pretty damn awesome to me.

Yeah, it isn’t very fitting, but at least more than EA, Activision or Ubisoft.

That’s not a countdown; that’s a Rush album.

I like this guy

I doubt Paradox has the budget to support Relic.

It was down to 50 cents in April? Gah, that’s what I get for not paying attention.

They’ve done a reverse stock split (1-10) last summer in order to meet the NASDAQ requirements.

Whoops. Yeah, bummer.

Damn, right you do!

This one is on the house. This one is better than ever. HOT FREAK!

I certainly hope they weather this. I believe there’s a lot of merit in the titles they have coming out and more time can only be a good thing for consumers in the end.

Hahaha, very nice

-50% now. The whole company is worth about $10 million total.

Someone please rescue Volition and Relic.

Their stock has been lower. Back in June it was below a dollar. I hope they survive.

Past five years:

Past five days:

Was that before or after the 10-to-1 reverse stock split?

I’m pretty sure if you want to compare you’d say “Back in June it was below 10 dollars”

Edit: Video Game News & Reviews | Engadget It was before. So make sure and multiple all values before July by 10 to get a reasonable estimate of the price then vs now.

You need a relative value chart that accounts for splits and mergers.

— Alan

Do you know where to find one? Such a thing would be useful.

Yes, That was before. I was trading it for a while in the 60-80 cent range. Buying at 60 cents and selling at 75 doesn’t seem like much, but when it is 10,000 shares that’s 1500 dollars.