Through the Ages tournament

For the record, aultridia was 3rd in player order.

otthegreat was 1st.

If you think being later in the lineup is torpedoing your chances… be like aultridia and git gud. ;)

So not only do you guys pick on Chappers, but you are being asses about it.
Come back to Twiglet Struggling Chap, we miss you here.

My only problem with Chappers is his failure to appreciate my flawless British accent.

I would like to hear more about Twiglet Struggling.

You are as talented as Dick Van Dyke in that respect.

Round 2 finished. Scores:

Player Score
@rho21 367
@Dave_Perkins 276
@porousnapkin 224
@Thraeg 209

Well you had 64 army!!!

Well played. :)

I was really worried about military for most of that game because I couldn’t draw any Age II tactics. No-one else really pushed it though. Then in Age III it felt as if there was no way I was pulling in enough points without some wars and aggressions.

You should have built 1 more tank. Then you could have had 69 military.

You definitely made the right call. And I suffered mightily for it.

@Thraeg you played the first half of your turn but not the rest, so I just wanted to make sure you didn’t try to play the whole thing and then have it not go through, like happened to rho21 earlier!

Thanks. Yeah, nothing weird going on, I just ran out of time before finishing the turn. Took it now though!

I developed both Scientific Method and Irrigation, and got nothing for it, despite what this card says. Can anyone confirm this bug?

Oh, wait — “from then on” must mean AFTER I replace Nobel? What kind of weird idea is that!?

Looks like any civilization as well, not just yours. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Well duh, Alfred Nobel didn’t win any Nobel Prizes!

Ha, thank you for that!

Does about know what the three houses icon in the corner of the theocracy card means?

It’s the urban building limit. It’s on government cards.

Yep, urban building limit, the maximum number you can have of any class of urban building. It’s 2-3-3-4 for the four ages of government, and increased by the Acropolis.