Through the Ages tournament

Looks like @Otthegreat just dropped out, and I took my first turn in a while. I think we’re in the home stretch.

Yeah sorry about that. I kept missing the notifications and it’s been a busy couple of weeks. Good luck everyone!

Ever since the big Steam update a few weeks ago, I have not been receiving new-turn notifications. I think it has kind of hamstrung the final game.

And it’s over. The end of an Era.

Well I’ll be damned. It’s over! I will tabulate soonish.

I have tallied!

No tiebreakers needed. The number of first place finishes was:

3 - @RothdaTheTruculent
3 - @rho21
1 - @porousnapkin
1 - @Dave_Perkins

And because no one else came in first, those are the folks who would go to the playoff. Are you other three still interested in a final game to decide who is BOSS?

Happy to share the tabulated results with anyone who’s interested.

I think most of us are just happy to have survived till the end. :D

Thank you for running this tournament Dave_Perkins. For all my complaining it actually was a lot of fun.

You complained?

Oh I whined about the disadvantages of starting in 4th place.

I’m happy to play a tiebreak if people want, but I think it would be much more fun for everyone else if we just started a new tournament.

Both things can happen!

I’m here for the games, not the competition. If the finals gets me into another game quicker I’m in! If not, next tournament please!

Looks like this is who is in so far for another tourney:

@Dave_Perkins
@porousnapkin
@rho21

Who else?

And meanwhile, I will create a finals game!

Your finals game is on random mix rather than expansion only. Also, I don’t think I’m going to be able to play for the next few days at least due to Christmas.

Oops, thanks!

I’m in!

Back now and ready to start. Can’t find the game though. Has it timed out?

I made a game @rho21 @porousnapkin @RothdaTheTruculent !

Just when I think that I’m out… they pull me back in! Thanks a lot Dave_Perkins. :D

I’m not sure what the passive-aggressive comment meant, @RothdaTheTruculent, but what I do know is that I give up, and hope the rest of the game is fun! On my end, definitely not fun – so many events that punished the weakest, and I was barely ever the weakest.