Tighten up the graphics on game design colleges

I can see that, I’m sure I can find bums off the street that can probably write better than I can and if I was working at a job where writing is the #1 requirement, I’m sure I be working hard to fix it.

Still doesn’t make it OK for him spew lies about other schools.

Might want to do a little research before you go posting claims like that, Digipen offers full degrees. It’s not a bad program just a bit graphics heavy on the programming side.

I interpreted it as the 2 year Digipen degree as being not recommended, which i agree with =) Unless maybe you were trying to use it as leverage for being a designer or something.

You should be working hard to fix your basic mistakes. I make many mistakes too, so I understand. However, writing well will be a requirement as you want to move up in your career. This is true whether you focus on design or technology.

Yeah I know that, that’s why I’m not all snappy at people telling me I suck at english. I admit it’s one of my weakness, I don’t think it’s that hard but just need take some times out and fix the basic stuff.

Try this.

I think I have that book, one of my english course was using it.

Probably somewhere in a box.

You may have noticed that I recommended three grad schools and five other undergraduate programs, then said I liked my own program. I’m not “advertising” I’m responding to the original question.

I’m sorry, I haven’t looked at Full Sail since it was a certificate program. If you’re happy with your degree, then I’m glad for you. Digipen offers both a degree program and a certificate program, and I was not recommending the certificate program.

Also, people will take you more seriously if you improve your writing skills. I probably shouldn’t have responded that way, but it was just sitting there and I’m weak when it comes to zingers.

Damn, Dean never said Digipen didn’t offer degrees. He said he didn’t recommend 2-year certs from the following places:…

Inferiority complexes ITT?

Academy of Art in San Francisco is a great place too, if you want to get into the art side of things.

We’ve hired quite a few people out of there, and they’re great.

ITT and the rest of the “two year degrees” you see on TV are basically scams. Don’t give them your money.