Time for Old Man Murray to be relevant again

It occurs to me that the review system of “Time To Crate” is once again a relevant score in 2017.

Where’s Wolpaw? It’s time for a site update.

Hah, I get what you mean. This is a sad state of affairs, is it not?

Wolpaw is working on Psychonauts 2. Do not distract him.

And the big publishers don’t even pretend to feel any shame about their shenanigans, either. The Division pre- and post-launch was promised not to have micro-transactions. Yeah, that lasted until 1.6 or so. Zero explanations, apologies, or fucks given.

Time to crate these days is like 100 days before release. Day 1 DLC for Whale spenders, etc. etc.

Fuck these fuckin greedy fuckin arseholes.

Yeah you should stick with @telefrog’s topic, he got there first. If we had actual moderators who moderated here… sigh…

Fuckin’ thunderdome suxxx

This is literally a 100% dupe topic, a dupe of a topic started by a proto-moderator here anyway, who is actually kind of fucking awesome at starting cool topics.

Time for the kid gloves to come off.

I always thought that someone pointing out that a new thread was covering the same topic as a previous thread was sufficient.

It doesn’t seem like it’s a big problem anyway, is it?

Don’t you know there’s a shortage of new threads? If we let people use them up on duplicate topics willy-nilly, there won’t be any left when we need them! C’mon, think green!

Well I don’t understand what this thread is about, nor what the few first replies to the OP meant.
But looks like a cool club.

Crates, man. Big wooden boxes. Internet forums are only allocated one thread for discussion of them.

So this is not about Bill Murray? Bye.

Oh no-- this is life and death, man! I am single-handedly contributing to the end of civilization as we know it by not merging the threads. I feel terrible. But my hands are tied. This is the course I’ve chosen. I have committed to it. Hell or high water.

Keep washin them hands, Pontius

This topic would be more enjoyable with likes.

You go, girl!

If this place wasn’t a Thunderdome then you wouldn’t be able to insult everyone including our host across a stream of unrelated threads.

As a serious question @wumpus, why do you think that your site operational complaints and/or suggestions belong as noise shotgunned across the board but expect everyone else to only comment where you think their comment should be placed?

I used to know a guy who duped topics like crazy. 10 years later, bam! He got herpes.