Tiny Islands - Post your Dailies here!

Another drowned church, plus a few near misses.

Can’t get anywhere without good mountain/forest synergy!

I got hosed by that same church! I doubled up on one island instead of drowning it, but I might have been better off with the drowning.

Nicely done, AWS!

Took that central mountain for the first choice and rode it all the way to victory.

Not nearly as successful:

So so today, lots of reasonable options that were really close to something much better.

I mean, I’m happy any time I break 60, but there were several areas I wanted to see go a little better. Still, not bad.

Beat me!

Thank you for answering my question of “What if I had gone with those crazy boat options??” (Answer: Probably several more points.)

I’m always weird about boats. It seems like “Oh yeah, it would be easy to get 4-6 points with this,” but then it rarely works out that way for me. I managed to land 4 points with one this morning, and that feels…really good.

A second boat…I just don’t even know how I would handle that!

I almost always take a boat that’s in or near the corner, unless previous island placement makes it bad. This game, they all felt like asking for trouble.

This one felt super awkward the whole time, but worked out in the end.

Ah, I love having inland beaches like that. Quick 4 points!

Also 55 for me. Couldn’t quite get my mountains and forests together.

Started strong with the big island, but boy this one did not come together.

Meh. One big forest came together okay, but could never land a mountain on my main island, and everything else was pretty unorganized.