Titan Quest (sweet looking Diablo clone)

I just happened to stumble across this game and after having watched the gameplay movies and listening to the developer interview, color me impressed! Apparently designed by one of the co-founders of Ensemble and a co-creator of Age of Empires. The graphics and gameplay looks pretty darn good.

Reminds me alot of Age of Mythology… which playing recently the graphics still hold up VERY well!

etc

Sorry for going off-topic but I’ve been playing AoM too last week for the first time and it looks very good. An improvement on every poor aspect in the AoE series.

Pretty sure this one is an RPG, not a RTS. The only similarity is the Greek mythology theme, as far as I can tell. So what do you mean?

Pretty sure this one is an RPG, not a RTS. The only similarity is the Greek mythology theme, as far as I can tell. So what do you mean?[/quote]

Just art style I meant… yeah I know its Diablo in Ancient Greece, the screenshots have the same look and feel of AoM’s design.

etc

The company was founded by refugee(s) from Ensemble.

Edit: Which I’m just realizing was in the first post. That’s the extent of what it has to do with AoM, probably.

This wasn’t a very helpful post, I don’t think.

Other than their obsession with the historical setting…

Yep, I have this one on my watch list for next year. RPGs aren’t so plenty that I can afford to let many slip by unnoticed.

THQ do a pretty good job of signing quality PC games. This looks very good.

–Dave