Titanfall 2 - Maybe this time it will retain players?

I never really got on the Titanfall train, but my brief impressions of the original was that the movement system was a core part of the game and entirely intended.

But then I see people complaining about it… What’s up with that?

They’re talking about a different kind of jumping around.

Yeah, I’m not taking about the movement in Titanfall, which is fairly fast and fluid.

I’m taking about what you see in many other shooters, especially older ones, where players are just constantly hopping.

And a different kind of jumping up, jumping up and getting down?

I hate bunny hopping because i can’t do it.

Interesting.

I guess from an outside perspective it just struck me as an odd thing to say considering all the wall running and zooming around.

Yeah, it’s a fast paced game… But compare it to professional tier overwatch, for instance. Players constantly bounce, because there’s no penalty to doing it.

I’d assume if they wanted it to be penalized it would be. Like Dice nerfing the BF dolphin dive at one point or similar things. If it’s anything like strafe jumping in Quake it may be entirely intended to leave it be as another layer of the movement system.

But being I don’t have a horse in this particular race I’m just kind of indulging in my own curiosity here.

It’s just part of the game. I mean, I think it’s dumb, but overwatch has a billion people playing it. Different strokes and all that.

It’s not like it’s cheating. When I play overwatch is just part of the game.

I bought this a few days ago, since its pretty reasonably priced in the PS4 store. Wow - That single player campaign is incredible! The lab map is…REALLY awesome!
Haven’t tried the Multiplayer yet, but kinda like the fastpaced gameplay.

I did notice it had 2 entire pages of DLC stuff? Is any of that neccesary for MP? Thanks!

DLC is all cosmetic, none is needed for MP.

People should be playing this game.

I bought this for $20, I maxed out the fov and this is the first game to ever give me motion sickness… I cranked the fov back to 90 and it’s pretty fun… had to pull myself away from overwatch though

Lol, at maxed FOV it’s like you are playing through a fisheye lens.

OMGOMGOMGOMG

COOP PVE! YAY!

It’s ridiculous that it took this long.

Whatever Debbie Downer, I am HYPED.

Titanfall 2 has been supported better after launch than most other games. It was incredible on release, and has just gotten better and better ever since.

As always, their trailers are top notch, and man does Frontier Defense look freaking awesome! I don’t care how long it’s taken as long as they do it right, and it seems like they have.

Oh hey cool, I’ve got a friend that only plays co-op multiplayer, maybe I can talk him into picking this up.